Manager, Workforce Management
Helm Services is seeking a Workforce Manager to join our leadership team reporting to our Head of Operations! You will be responsible for developing and scaling our Workforce Management function, policies, processes and procedures.
Helm Services, a subsidiary of Stripe, provides operational services to some of the world’s most ambitious organizations. Helm is being built from the ground-up by a determined, entrepreneurial team who is passionate about exceptional customer experiences and operational excellence. We’re proud to have an open and collaborative atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do.
Our team here is quickly expanding, and is comprised of extremely dedicated and passionate individuals, who have helped build a company from nothing into an amazing operational brand. Helm Services has a growing footprint, with our headquarter offices located right here in the heart of Baltimore, MD. If you’re interested in a career with a forward-thinking team, we’d love to talk!
What You May Be Doing
- Build, scale and lead the development of our Workforce management function, including but not limited to forecasting, headcount requirements, scheduling and time tracking.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of our Workforce management system and provide expertise to the partner team.
- Create and maintain documentation of all Workforce management policies, processes, procedures and responsibilities.
- Architect and implement Workforce Management metrics, reporting, insights and thought leadership at Helm Services.
- Partner with our HR team in order to recruit, hire, train and direct a small team of Workforce Analysts and Real Time Analysts.
- Train, coach and mentor team members on a continuous basis for improvement and development.
How We Know You Can Do It
- 5-10 years of leadership and management experience in Workforce management or a related function.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience' Master's in Business Management is a plus.
- You are a seasoned problem solver taking an organized and logical approach to thinking through problems, breaking down complex issues into manageable parts and looking beyond the obvious to get at root causes.
- You readily understand business challenges and partner appropriately for solution development.
- Persistent and thorough, results drive you and you’re comfortable in a scaling, fast-paced environment.
- You’re a learner and collaborator at your core, you innovate, iterate and share knowledge and/or best practices to help the broader team succeed.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office; strong Excel and PowerPoint skills or G Suite.
Why You'll Love Working at Helm Services
- Great Company Culture: We pride ourselves on working as one team who values each and every employee. We understand the importance of diversity and leveraging our differences to create an inclusive and engaging work environment. We know that our job is never done and harness our energy to aim higher everyday.
- Health Benefits – We offer premium plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive 21 days paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment plus paid holidays!
- Work That Stays at Work - Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Professional Development - We have a robust onboarding program as well as continuous learning seminars, chats with our Leadership Team, and online resources in order for our employees to continue to grow and learn throughout the year. We also offer lots of room for growth within Helm Services.