Customer Service Representative
Helm Services is seeking Customer Service Representatives to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers navigate Stripe’s payment platforms via phone and email support systems; as well as use customer feedback to create new product features, processes, or policies that enhance customer experiences and relationships.
Helm Services, a subsidiary of Stripe, provides operational services to some of the world’s most ambitious organizations. Helm is being built from the ground-up by a determined, entrepreneurial team who is passionate about exceptional customer experiences and operational excellence. We’re proud to have an open and collaborative atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do.
Our team here is quickly expanding, and is comprised of extremely dedicated and passionate individuals, who have helped build a company from nothing into an amazing operational brand. Helm Services has a growing footprint, with our headquarter offices located right here in the heart of Baltimore, MD. If you’re interested in a career with a forward-thinking team, we’d love to talk!
What You'll Be Doing
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints via email, chat and phone
- Quickly identify and resolve customer issues when things don’t quite go as planned
- Document and report issues and bugs to engineering and product teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Identify and document inaccuracies which raise red flags that require intervention and follow-up
- Collaborate with team members to share knowledge and best practices to help the team succeed
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely proficient with computers and software
- Passionate, proactive self-starter with the ability to solve problems and execute independently
- Passion for the finance industry (a plus!)
Why You'll Love Working At Helm Services
- Great Company Culture: We pride ourselves on working as one team who values each and every employee. We understand the importance of diversity and leveraging our differences to create an inclusive and engaging work environment. We know that our job is never done and harness our energy to aim higher everyday.
- Health Benefits – We offer premium plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off – Employees receive 21 days paid time off which start accruing on day one of employment plus paid holidays!
- Work That Stays at Work - Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Professional Development - We have a robust onboarding program as well as continuous learning seminars, chats with our Leadership Team, and online resources in order for our employees to continue to grow and learn throughout the year. We also offer lots of room for growth within Helm Services.
If you're looking for an exciting place to work and a chance to continue the development of your skills with customer service, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: April. 20, 2020
Salary: $15.00 /hour