At Help.com, we want to help eliminate terrible customer service experiences and make good experiences great. Waiting around for agents to locate your account information, lookup a company policy, or see your previous interaction history will become a thing of the past.
We are looking for a creative Copywriter to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Feel free to include links to your content or portfolio in your application.
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
- Conducting thorough research and interviews
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Work directly with the Executive team on brand development
- Create copy for our website
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Social Media Management experience a plus
All of our positions are based in our office in downtown Austin, TX. We offer competitive compensation (both cash and equity), an unlimited vacation policy, as well as fully paid medical benefits (health, dental, vision) for eligible employees. Best of all, we have the energy, agility, and fun of a startup.
Help.com is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time, so all candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.