Future Openings at Help Scout
If you love Help Scout and would like to join us to do your best work, building and growing a product thousands of businesses love, you've reached the right spot.
We're always on the lookout for empathetic people who are committed to excellence in their craft and who care deeply about helping customers. Even if we don't have a job posted right now that matches your skills, we'd still love to hear from you via this application.
Check out the teams below and let us know why you'd make a great addition to that team.
Teams at Help Scout
- Operations (People Ops + Finance)
- Sales (Account Executives/Managers)
- Marketing (Content + Growth)
- Customer Support & Success
Benefits at Help Scout
- Competitive Salary- We pay at or above market salary in most cases and evaluate a lot of research to make sure everyone is paid well. The formula we use to calculate all salaries is public to employees and is improved upon regularly.
- Work anywhere- We’ll fly you to Boston for a week of new employee on-boarding and buy your home office furniture or help you pay for a co-working space. You can work anywhere in the world as long as you have 4+ hours of overlap time with Boston, MA (9AM- 6PM ET).
- Health and dental insurance- We cover you and your family's health/dental insurance 100%. If you are based in the US, we'll cover you on our Aetna policy.
- Long-term/Short-term Disability Insurance & Life Insurance- we cover 100% of the premiums for LT/ST Disability insurance and base Life Insurance. You also have the option to purchase supplementary life insurance through our provider.
- International Benefit Stipend- If you’re based outside the US, you’ll receive a monthly stipend that goes towards covering medical insurance, long and short-term disability, and accountant costs.
- Flexible vacation- Take time off when you need it, we trust you.
- Paid parental leave, including adoption- 12 weeks if you have or adopt a baby, 4 weeks if your partner has a baby.
- 401k with 1% match- 1% Retirement Plan matching for both US and International Employees
- Personal development stipend- Up to $1,800 per year to improve your craft
- Great tools- Each employee receives a Mac laptop and 27'' display (or equivalent). We’ll also purchase any of the software or hardware you need.
- Complete transparency- Everyone has full access to business metrics and financial information about the company.
Help Scout is made by roughly 70 people in 40+ cities around the world, all with a passion for excellence in their craft.
We come from diverse backgrounds and are united by an enthusiasm for great products and delightful customer experiences.
Since launching in April of 2011, Help Scout now powers 8,000+ support teams in over 140 countries. Our software is used and trusted by businesses of every shape and size.
Designed to go the distance
Our mission is to foster the world’s customer-centric businesses by providing tools that serve customers in the most human, helpful way. While growth is important, team and values are paramount. We’re always striving to do impactful work we’re proud of in lieu of chasing overnight success.
We’re builders without borders
Our entire team is free to work remotely from wherever they choose. We overcome remote challenges through transparency, trust, and video conferencing. The reward is worth the effort—we’ll take talent, skill, and diverse perspectives over local geography any day.
Above all, we want Help Scout to be a place where passionate people can do their very best work. You won’t find any ping-pong tables or kegerators here. Instead, you’ll be surrounded by driven, supportive teammates who will push you to be better. We take work/life harmony seriously, too, as we want every career at Help Scout to be a long and satisfying one.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.