Field Enterprise Account Executive - New York
Remote - Greater New York City Area
Helpshift bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels—like email and phone support—and a growing consumer base that does more on mobile phones and has a strong preference for messaging as the primary mode of communication. Through Helpshift’s Bot and AI-powered support platform, companies can resolve issues more efficiently, boosting customer satisfaction in the process.
Helpshift’s Field Enterprise Account Executive is a team player excited about the opportunity to join a growing startup. This individual will close new business and ensure customer success in key accounts across verticals, playing a vital role for securing our dominant position in the market. The successful Field Enterprise Account Executive is focused on building consultative relationships at all levels. They must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and a structured solution selling process.
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities.
- Become an expert on Helpshift’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Direct, manage and lead the strategy of other pursuit team members, company resources, and partners throughout the sales cycle.
- Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
- Develop and deliver custom sales presentations and demonstrations.
- Choreograph and conduct on-site assessments of customer requirements and needs.
- Build and leverage relationships with our Partners to ensure the successful implementation of Helpshift.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis.
- Min 7+ years of experience selling solutions to the enterprise with an emphasis on SaaS and B2B in a larger enterprise and fortune level environment and carrying a quota greater than $1M.
- Successful background in complex, executive-level sales processes
- Driving and closing multiple million dollar deals is strongly preferred
- Must have a consistent record of quota achievement
- Must have experience in a team sales environment, excel at team building and have a proven track record of team leadership.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A technical background and aptitude is important.
- Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills are critical.
- Experience in SaaS and B2B sales
- Proven track record to generate new business clients
- Fantastic communication skills needed to build out your territory
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas of 1M or more
- Proven track record of solution sales
Helpshift is the pioneer of the in-app mobile support experience that powers some of the world’s most recognized brands like Microsoft, Supercell, Zynga, Wordpress, and Flipboard. Being embedded in an app gives Helpshift the power to gather customer’s experience data and use that to power algorithms to provide real-time, highly personalized and high quality customer service where the trivial issues can be solved by machines through AI while more complex issues can be seamlessly handed off to human agents. Helpshift powers over 3,500 mobile applications with native, in-app service, representing over 2B mobile users, powering over 100 million Customer Support conversations a month.