Senior Product Manager
Helpshift provides a Web and Mobile-based Digital Customer Service Messaging Platform that is powered by AI & Chatbots. Helpshift’s revolutionary SensAI technology helps its customers quickly and easily transform their service quality and win customer happiness while dramatically reducing the cost and complexity of the operations. Helpshift is looking to hire Senior Product Managers that will deliver product features across key strategic areas and be part of the exciting journey.
Senior Product Manager will be responsible for product planning and execution through the entire Product Lifecycle. Responsibilities include owning a couple of Product Areas, leading with market research, opportunity analysis, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, working closely with engineering teams on the execution and working with Sales & Marketing to ensure that the revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Senior Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Senior Product Manager (Platform) will specialize in core Enterprise Platform Capabilities. Previous experience with Enterprise, Integrations, Analytics is a big plus.
- Own product areas - from market research & conceptualization to feature implementation and go-to-market
- Collaborate on Product Roadmap and Prioritization
- Deliver Business Requirements and Product Requirements for the prioritized list of features
- Analyze, quantify, present opportunities for assigned product areas.
- Communicate effectively across cross-functional teams
- Monitor marketplace, customers and competitors
- Mentor 1-2 Junior Product Managers
- Technical background with more than 10 years of experience
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in B2B SaaS, Cloud, Integrations, Analytics is a big plus
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)