Software Development Engineer in Test I (SDET - I)
Pune, India /
We are on a mission to rid the world of bad customer service by “mobilising” the way help is delivered. Today’s consumers want an always-available customer service experience that leaves them feeling valued and respected. Helpshift helps B2B brands deliver this modern customer service experience through a mobile-first approach that changes how conversations take place, moving the conversation away from slow, outdated email and desktop experience to an in-app chat experience that allows users to interact with Brands on their own time. Through our market leading chatbots and automations, we help brands deliver instant and rapid resolutions. Because agents play a key role in delivering help, our platform gives agents superpowers with automations and AI that simply works. Companies such as Brex, EA, Square, Tencent, Supercell along with hundreds of other leading brands use the Helpshift platform to mobilize customer service delivery. Over 820 million active monthly consumers and are enabled on 2B+ devices around the world with Helpshift.
Some numbers which illustrate our scale:
* 30ms response time
* 300 GB data transfer/hour
* 1000 VMs deployed at peak
About the Team:
They are the Quality Gatekeepers of all the projects and overall Helpshift product. Along with day to day QA activities, they come up with innovative ways to test the complex distributed system of Helpshift. You will be working in a fast-paced start-up. Surrounded by talented people from different backgrounds and you will be challenged constantly. You will work closely with various teams.
About the Role:
- Design Test Plans, Test Specifications and Test Cases for Product features.
- Take ownership of feature testing and drive to completion.
- Identify challenges, risks and provide test estimates for feature testing.
- Execute regression test suites.
- Perform exploratory testing.
- Driving and maintaining the automation test suites.
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system using automation.Hands on experience in version control systems like Git or SVN is a must
- 3-5 years of experience in software testing and engineering.
- Strong knowledge about Testing strategies and test case designing.
- Proficiency in one of the programming/scripting languages is a must : C++/Java/JSHands on experience in API testing and automation using Postman, Restassured or any other equivalent tool.
- Should have working knowledge about web/mobile automation tools like selenium, appium, ui-automator or equivalent tool.
- Strong SQL/DB SkillsKnowledge of Big Data Tech: Spark, Hive etc
- Knowledge of Performance and Security testing will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Good communication skills and positive work attitude.Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
Helpshift embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, colour, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.