Senior Product Marketing Manager
Helpshift is helping brands like brands like Microsoft, Square, Supercell, Moviepass, and Vivino, scale digital customer service by combining asynchronous messaging, intelligent automation, and data-rich conversations to create amazing support experiences.
We are looking for a ‘Senior Product Marketing Manager’ to play a key role in the world-wide product team as we reinvent customer service.
- The product team at Helpshift is responsible for envisioning, driving, and launching Helpshift revolutionary digital support products.
- As the Senior Product Marketing Manager you will partner with Helpshift’s Product Managers to develop the product strategy. You will also be responsible for the go-to-market strategies for the marketing and sales teams to ensure crisp and clear positioning of Helpshift’s products.
- To accomplish this you need to understand the product, the market, the competition, and our customers, then use that understanding to establish a vision for the product and effectively communicate that vision to the market. You will need to be able to quickly switch gears from strategy to execution with a bias towards action and impact.
- You are extremely thoughtful, analytical and data driven, and know how to use this information to drive strategic product direction.
- You are an excellent communicator across multiple methods that can convert complex concepts into simple and compelling stories that influence others to your vision.
- You are have an understanding of technology and how we can use that technology create amazing solutions. You also can apply that understanding as you work with the business teams to successfully launch our product into the market.
- You get things done. We are a startup, and we need a Senior Product Marketing Manager who can jump in, find gaps or opportunities in our product and messaging and take action to impact the team.
- 4-6 years of B2B product or product marketing experience preferably for a SaaS company (bonus points for experience in Customer Service CRM or Contact Center Technology)
- Undergrad in Computer Science and an MBA preferred.
- A strong portfolio of collateral and project deliverables across multiple employers.
- Creative thinker and confident communicator that can inspire colleagues to action.
- Hard working, creative+analytical intelligence and persistent.
- Team-player - is in it to help the team and company succeed first.