Implementation Specialist I
Customer Success /
Helpshift bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels — such as email and phone support — and a growing consumer base that does more on mobile phones and has a strong preference for messaging as the primary mode of communication. Through Helpshift’s AI-powered customer service platform, companies can resolve issues more efficiently, boosting customer satisfaction in the process. Companies such as Tencent, Supercell, Coupons.com and hundreds of other leading brands use the Helpshift platform to provide messaging-first customer support. Helpshift is installed on two billion devices worldwide and serves more than 820 million active consumers monthly.
- Developing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) using Terraform, CDK, or Pulumi
- Developing CI/CD pipelines for Cloud Deployments
- Developing custom automation (Lambda Functions/ Azure functions)
- Understanding of OOPS concept
- Managing code repositories and performing peer code reviews
- Ability to maintain the code hygiene and writing test cases for the solutions.
- Mentoring and training engineers
- Manages Implementation partners
- Assist with proof of concepts for strategic and enterprise customers
- Work side-by-side with customers to design, build, and deploy complex integrations
- Establish partnerships and strategic relationships with contacts at our biggest brands
- Time management is critical and should be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Analyze and audit existing Helpshift implementations for the purpose of making improvements
- Become an expert at using Helpshift’s administrative tools which include a suite of AI products, bots, and other mission-critical support functions
- Work collaboratively with Customer Success Managers, other Services teams, and Sales to ensure customers’ overall success with the product
- Continually optimize the overall onboarding process with improvements to documentation, trainings, and other customer-facing content
- Occasional travel to client site or HQ (up to 50%)
- You have a minimum of 3 years of SaaS experience in a specialization such as consulting services, technical pre-sales or technical project management
- You are proficient with any of: Python, Go, C#, Node.js, Powershell
- You are proficient with deploying cloud solutions on AWS or Azure (preferred)
- You are familiar with technical SaaS concepts such as SDKs, APIs and cloud computing
- You are exceptionally organized and a project manager at heart
- You value performing tasks as efficiently as possible and you dislike seeing mistakes repeated
- You have excellent communication skills and are comfortable leading meetings with customer executives and analysts alike
- You are proficient in the entire G-Suite and can perform data analysis tasks including generating pivot tables and writing complex formulas in Sheets/Excel
- You are curious about complex systems and a natural problem solver
- Bonus points for previous experience in a support role or call center
Helpshift embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.