Senior Product Manager, Operations, India
Pune, India /
At Helpshift we are driving the vision to rid the world of bad customer service by “mobilising” the way help is delivered. We are doing this by bringing better customer service to more than 2 billing devices as we enable B2C brands to provide amazing modern, mobile-first customer service experiences that changes how conversations take place, moving away from slow, outdated email to an in-app chat experience where users can interact with Brands, and get instant solutions through our market leading AI, chatbots and automations. Companies such as Brex, EA, Square, Tencent, Supercell along with hundreds of other leading brands use the Helpshift platform to mobilise customer service delivery.
We are looking for Senior Product Operations who can direct the product and engineering teams to effectively and efficiently deliver on the next phase in the Helpshift product vision. As Senior Product Operations you will be the direct intersection between product, engineering and success, owning the processes, tools and communication that will ensure that every product release has an enormous impact on the customers and the market.
To succeed you will need to leverage your communication skills, your knowledge of modern product development methods, your experience with product design, your ability to analyse customer/market data, and your understanding of customers to effectively drive the execution of our roadmap, and (more importantly) help others become more efficient in delivering product.
About the Role: As Senior Product Operations you will:
- Manage the ongoing product delivery across a 12-18 month product roadmap working with leadership, product, engineering, and the rest of the company to plan, communicate, and deliver the roadmap.
- Establish and maintain an effective customer feedback loop, including managing tools and collecting feedback needed to inform product decisions, including collecting and managing our product NPS.
- Enable data-driven approach for product with a deep bias for data to drive decisions. You will own the tools, and establish the processes that will enable product decisions through data.
- Update and drive the agile process between engineering, product and design as we deliver the ongoing roadmap
- Drive the product Go-To-Market product coordination/communication, with the marketing and success teams.
- Domain Understanding: From 4-6 years of experience as product manager with emphasis on product operations in B2B tech space for commercially successful B2B products.
- Product Operations / Project Excellence: Managed products and the release of products. Including driving agile sprints, scrum of scrums, and managing the delivery of multiple projects across an aggressive startup roadmap.
- Data Driven Insights to Market Listening and Knowing the Customer: 4+ years of experience of using data, data tools, in addition to partnering closely with UX research teams, customer advisory groups, customer success, and sales teams to capture detailed priorities that will drive a roadmap to achieve adoption, retention, renewal, and new logo sales objectives.
- Collaboration with a bias for action: Experience working with multiple stakeholders, across multiple time zones, all with multiple/differing priorities. Experience with communication and getting teams/groups onboard with a direction, while also raising/managing risks so that decisions/progress can be made.
- Strategic and focused: Experience with being able to see and plan for mid- and long-term, connecting priorities to the company/product vision and roadmap, and translating that to actions and priorities for product teams.
- Strong collaborator: You have a high EQ and sense of empathy. Knows how to disagree-and-commit, can break down organisational barriers.