Corporate Account Executive - New York
Remote - Greater New York City Area
Helpshift bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels—like email and phone support—and a growing consumer base that does more on mobile phones and has a strong preference for messaging as the primary mode of communication. Through Helpshift’s Bot and AI-powered support platform, companies can resolve issues more efficiently, boosting customer satisfaction in the process.
Helpshift is changing the way you engage and retain customers by providing help at the point of need. In this mobile-first world, we keep the power to turnusers into advocates in the palm of your hand. We’re looking for self-starters to join us in revolutionizing customer relations.
- Prospect, Demo, and Close new customers.
- Pursue all qualified prospects via cold calling and emailing.
- Schedule and perform virtual demos on a flexible schedule (International customers).
- Close prospects over phone, email, and in-person.
- Build out a category of your own and run it.
- Negotiate and draft contract rates and terms.
- Minimum 2 years of relative sales experience: Software, IT, SaaS or Cloud Hosted solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Experience using Salesforce.com to manage multiple prospects.
- Must have experience in performing web/virtual demos.
- Must have prior success in a carrying a Monthly/Quarterly Quota.
Helpshift is the pioneer of the in-app mobile support experience that powers some of the world’s most recognized brands like Microsoft, Supercell, Zynga, Wordpress, and Flipboard. Being embedded in an app gives Helpshift the power to gather customer’s experience data and use that to power algorithms to provide real-time, highly personalized and high quality customer service where the trivial issues can be solved by machines through AI while more complex issues can be seamlessly handed off to human agents. Helpshift powers over 3,500 mobile applications with native, in-app service, representing over 2B mobile users, powering over 100 million Customer Support conversations a month.