Business Development Representative
Helpshift bridges the disconnect between conventional customer service channels—like email and phone support—and a growing consumer base that does more on mobile phones and has a strong preference for messaging as the primary mode of communication. Through Helpshift’s Bot and AI-powered support platform, companies can resolve issues more efficiently, boosting customer satisfaction in the process.
Helpshift is changing the way you engage and retain customers by providing help at the point of need. In this mobile-first world, we keep the power to turn users into advocates in the palm of your hand. We’re looking for self-starters to join us in revolutionizing customer relations.
- Identify, qualify and cultivate new sales leads through subscribed databases, publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, events, referrals, and follow-up calls.
- Schedule and conduct qualification calls for prospects in a clear and compelling way with a high level of passion for our solutions.
- Align closely with Account Executives on prospecting strategy and triangulating target accounts.
- Achieve monthly targets such as number of demos scheduled, qualified opportunities, weekly activities, and appointment setting.
- Acquire research and further contact information where needed.
- Manage leads and develop strong relationships.
- Communicate regularly with colleagues, management, and potential prospects.
- Treat colleagues with respect and align with the company mission and values.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 1+ year(s) of sales development experience.
- B2B experience in selling over the phone and through strategic emailing.
- Strong research skills.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Outreach or equivalent.
- Startup experience is a plus.
This is one of the most exciting years for Helpshift. With a brand new Financial District office, and a team of 50 talented individuals in various departments, you will most definitely build career experience and have fun doing so.
Working in FiDi, surrounded by delicious food options.
Snacks, drinks, coffee, and auto-adjustable sitting/standing desks!
Use of a MacBook Air laptop you can take home during employment.
2 lunches on us per week, as well as Happy Hours!