Marketing – Demand Generation /
Full time /
Ever wondered what Swiggy, Curefit, Lendingkart, and hundreds of other data-driven companies have in common? They all use Hevo Data’s fully managed Automated Pipelines to consolidate their data from multiple sources like Databases, Marketing Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, Streaming Services, etc. We are a San Francisco/Bangalore-based company with 1000+ customers spread across 40+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare. Strongly backed by Sequoia Capital, we have raised $42 Million to date and are looking forward to our next phase of hyper-growth! Visit Hevo Data to know more about us. You can also check our Youtube, and our Medium page to get a flavor of life @Hevo.
WHAT PROBLEM IS HEVO SOLVING FOR CUSTOMERS?
You know it. Data is at the core of everything - driving businesses, impacting daily lives, even putting a man on the moon! Every smart organization wants to rely on data for making business decisions. This data usually resides in multiple silos and in different formats; analyzing and making it actionable hence becomes a herculean task! Enter Hevo - a swift, smart, and simple way that saves organizations time, money, and effort, turning this task into a breeze! Hevo is a no-code and highly intuitive data pipeline which loads data from disparate sources to a warehouse in real time for faster analytics. No need for engineering bandwidth, no need to wait for weeks - Hevo helps businesses fetch, clean, and transform data within minutes!To know more about our Product, please visit Our Product page.
What you would do in a typical quarter?
- Conceptualizing, researching, and executing content across channels - blog, webpage, social, etc.
- Collaborating with design and development teams to enhance the reader experience on our website.
- Cross-functionally working with Product Marketing, Brand, and SEO teams in identifying and executing content opportunities.
- Collaborating with Marketing Analytics in measuring the impact of the content.
- Ideating and executing optimization of existing content.
Indicators that you are the one
- Exceptional research, writing, and editing skills.
- Quick learner who can understand the industry landscape and customers.
- Analytically driven to measure the impact of content.
- Experience working on long-form content as well as short-form copy.
- Ability to thrive in highly demanding, time-sensitive roles.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
What can you expect from Hevo?
- Inspiring leadership that takes a keen interest in the growth of our people.
- An environment that nurtures ownership and backs you up with the resources to execute.
- The company of smart and empathetic people to put your peer learning on overdrive.
- The opportunity to play a meaningful role in the growth and evolution of a global brand.