Group Product Manager
Product – Product Management /
Group Product Manager, Hevo, US
We are looking for an exceptional product management leader to join our team at Hevo. You will have a deep understanding of the data integration (ELT/ETL) space. Working cross-functionally, you will align the product management, product marketing, sales, sales engineering, and partner ecosystem to deliver solutions for customers. You will serve as a trusted advisor for large/strategic customers, building and maintaining strong C-suite customer relationships.
You will influence the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by prioritizing input from prospects, customers, and the field.The success of your role will be defined through building a more helpful product, accelerating consumption, increasing sales efficiency, and enabling customer success/referencability.
Areas of Responsibility
- Direct, mentor, and lead a group of product managers
- Create and embody a culture of “customer first” in approaching user and business problems
- Craft a vision and strategy for your teamInspire team and management to rally behind your vision
- Own all aspects of the product – from vision and strategy to yearly roadmaps to executing quarterly goals
- Establish a strong balance between discovering product opportunities and delivering world-class product experiences
- Monitor product performance and proactively identify opportunities for improvements
- Partner with the GTM team to prepare operations, marketing, sales, supply chain, and support product channels for launch
- Leverage pre-sales and post-sales feedback from the customer success team to understand customer needs
- Collaborate with customers, partners, the field, and engineering to offer a coherent roadmap for our internal and external customers
- Help in developing competitive intel to enable sellers and sales engineers increase their win rate
- 10+ years of product management experience shipping technical products in the area of data integration/analytics.
- 5+ years of experience in people management and technical leadership.
- 5+ years of experience in cloud infrastructure, and SaaS.
- Experience of creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving the product vision.
- Experience of managing day-to-day technical and design direction for large scale systems.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, and Customer Support.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders, achieve strategic goals, and evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Strong analytical skills. Bias for action and focus on results.
- Hands-on technical leadership.
- Executive presence and advanced communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the ELT competitive landscape and customer priorities.
- Work experience with SaaS software in data integration and data analytics areas
- An understanding of application development, analytics, and AI/ML.
- Solid foundation in creating successful and easy to use customer-facing products.
- Experience delivering successfully on accelerated timelines
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.