Sr. Customer Experience Engineer (JDBC)
CX – Sr. CXE /
Full time /
Zepto, Napster, Curefit, Groww, Jumio, Cars24, and thousands of other data-driven companies share one thing. They all use Hevo Data's fully managed Automated Pipelines to consolidate their data from multiple sources like Databases, Marketing Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, Streaming Services, etc.
We are a San Francisco/Bangalore-based company with 2000+ customers spread across 40+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Strongly backed by marquee investors like Sequoia Capital, Chiratae, and Qualgro, we have raised $43 Million to date and are looking forward to our next phase of hyper-growth!
Why Do we exist?
Every company today wants to leverage cutting-edge technology - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics - to make smarter business decisions.
Data is the foundational block on which these advanced techniques can be applied.
However, every company's business users struggle to access accurate and reliable data. Data resides fragmented across the 100s of business software that businesses use. Most of the data operators spend time manually consolidating it, and they spend too little time deriving insights.
If this ‘collection’ can be automated, it can lead to making business decisions faster, unlocking exponential growth, and delivering a superior experience to customers.
At Hevo, our mission is to enable every company to be data-driven. We started on this journey 4 years back, and as the first step in this direction, we built our first product – “Data Pipeline” or simply “Pipeline”.
Hevo Pipeline is a no-code platform that helps companies connect all their data sources within the company to get a unified view of their business. The platform offers integrations with 150+ data sources, such as Databases, SaaS applications, Advertising, and Channels.
Today, we enable nearly 2000 companies across more than 40+ countries to be more data-driven. We aim to make the technology so simple that anyone can solve their data problems without being limited due to their lack of technical skills.
Product Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0XGLDgvCo8
And our customers love us - Hevo is rated at the top of the G2 crowd in the Data Pipeline space: https://www.g2.com/products/hevo-data/reviews
What you’ll own as Sr. CX Engineer at Hevo:
1. Take full ownership and resolve Customer Issues within defined SLAs
a. Independently solve customer issues within the defined SLAs
b. Collaborate (and escalate when required) with the Product and Engineering team to get the right level of support when required
2. Enhance the customer experience
a. Minimize escalations on the issues raised by the customers on self-tickets
b. Promptly handle escalations on tickets from L1 support and on the tickets from juniors in the team
3. Enable effective functioning of the systems and processes in the team
a. Follow the defined processes to ensure compliance with the same
b. Observe and highlight any improvements in the systems and processes followed by the team to reduce rework, improve turnaround time to customers, and quality of technical support
4. Be a self-starter, and contribute to self and team’s growth
a. Create and maintain SOPs and Knowledge-base articles for the team
b. Work on improving your technical knowledge; become an expert in the broader SaaS / JDBC area
c. Contribute to the team by sharing knowledge and training new-hires
What you’ll bring to the table
- Strong understanding of Cloud Technologies, Database concepts, including DB Administration, and technical troubleshooting of databases/applications
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts, ETL, RestAPIs, Webhooks etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills to resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Expertise in SQL, Java or any other Object Oriented Programming Language
- Well versed with Email Support operations, Support processes (e.g. escalation, SLA compliance, etc.)
- Contribute to the knowledge base by creating and maintaining Technical Documentation (KB/SOP)
- Experience in mentoring a team
- Ability to multitask and handle several competing priority tasks
Key elements needed to succeed in this role
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer Obsession
- Diagnosing the problem
- Ability to Research, Analyze and Synthesize the information
Ideal Candidate Persona
- 4-6 years of experience in technical product support with a specialization in JDBC
- Should have 2+ years of experience in integrating with JDBC sources/applications
- Experience as a DBA in any of the prominent databases (Postgres/MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle) would be a plus
- Should have experience in technical support in B2B Tech Product Companies (Integration SaaS preferred)
- Experience in ETL would be a plus