Sr. Manager - Strategy & Operations
Strategy – Strategy All /
Full time /
Hevo is a simple, intuitive, and powerful No-code Data Pipeline platform that enables companies to consolidate data from multiple software for faster analytics.
Hevo powers data analytics for 2000+ data-driven companies across multiple industry verticals including DoorDash, Shopify, Postman, Cox Auto, Neo4J, Arhaus, and Groww. By automating complex data integration tasks, Hevo allows data teams to focus on generating actionable insights and driving their businesses forward.
We are on a mission to build deep technology, but extremely easy to use, products for global customers. We are a 200+ strong team majorly based out of Bangalore. We are also building customer facing teams in the US.
We have grown well since our inception. In the last 2 years, our customer base and revenue has grown 3x, and we will grow at a similar pace in the coming years. We are backed by marquee investors like PeakXV (formerly Sequoia India), Qualgro and Chiratae Ventures.
Hevo is a high impact work culture supported with strong foundations of our operating principles. If you are seeking a place to make a lasting impact, while working with A+ players, then Hevo is the place for you.
What You’ll own as Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy and Operations at Hevo
If you aspire to be a Founder, CEO, or COO, then this is the role for you. You will co-pilot several strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations with the CEO and functional leaders. This will be a first-hand experience on what goes on to build and run a successful technology company. It will set you up for success at Hevo or any other growth stage company.
You will own needle moving outcomes across all the major functions which will help us unlock growth and improve operational effectiveness. Some examples include - helping Marketing find new channels to scale leads, helping Sales improve conversions, helping Recruitment improve our quality of hires etc. Typically, you will pick-up problems which couldn’t be solved by functions themselves.
- Define and Execute on Strategic InitiativesWork with the company leadership to identify strategic initiatives that have a high impact on business growth.Define clear problem statements, define measurable outcomes, identify leading metrics, build project plans, identify stakeholder dependencies, manage project execution and deliver tangible outcomes for the projects identified above.
- Drive Executive-level Operations Partner with the leadership team to drive business and OKR planning.Work with function heads to track progress on the key operating metrics. Provide a timely pulse on the health of the organization to executives. Highlight the areas that need attentionFacilitate effective decision-making (where needed) throughout the organization by generating actionable insights through data.
- Drive founder’s office and key roles hiringSet-up and/or re-validate the existing hiring processes for key roles and new teams.Evaluate candidate submissions and conduct interviews (case study and work history).Work with the Recruitment team to solve tactical and structural problems, and ensure we meet timelines and scope.
What you will bring to the table
- High level of First Principle Problem Solving - You must be good with Data, Analytics, and Reasoning. You should be comfortable in breaking down a new problem (which you would have not seen before) into fundamental elements and conclude on each of those elements.
- Ownership - You will own the problem and can ensure that the problem gets solved no matter what. This requires high accountability toward the results and a no-excuses mindset.
- Outwork and Outsmart - Ability to solve problems with high operational rigor and intensity.
- Independent Thinker - You have an independent point of view on things which is based on all the inputs that you have analyzed. You should be able to build your own conviction and have the courage to take calls based on that conviction.
- High-Agency Mindset - You should have the mindset to work your way through the challenges by convincing and influencing folks to be aligned toward the company-wide objective.
- Executive Presence - Carry yourself confidently, and be comfortable in presenting to or debating with the senior leadership.