Head of Revenue Operations
Sales – Revenue Operations /
Full time /
Hevo is a simple, intuitive, and powerful No-code Data Pipeline platform that enables companies to consolidate data from multiple software for faster analytics.
Hevo powers data analytics for 2000+ data-driven companies across multiple industry verticals including DoorDash, Shopify, Postman, Cox Auto, Neo4J, Arhaus, and Groww. By automating complex data integration tasks, Hevo allows data teams to focus on generating actionable insights and driving their businesses forward.
We are on a mission to build deep technology, but extremely easy-to-use, products for global customers. We are a 200+ strong team majorly based out of Bangalore. We are also building customer-facing teams in the US.
We have grown well since our inception. In the last 2 years, our customer base and revenue have grown 3x, and we will grow at a similar pace in the coming years. We are backed by marquee investors like PeakXV (formerly Sequoia India), Qualgro and Chiratae Ventures.
Hevo is a high-impact work culture supported by strong foundations of our operating principles. If you are seeking a place to make a lasting impact, while working with A+ players, then Hevo is the place for you.
About the RevOps Team:
Working on the RevOps team connects you to the entire organization. You will work directly with nearly every department at the company to influence the growth of our organization and improve its effectiveness. Joining the RevOps team means you might work on a lead scoring model one day and a financial budget the next. Our team may be small but we have a big influence.
The role you will play:
You will do this by leading a team of around 3 people in designing the strategy, choosing the technology, building and maintaining the infrastructure, and overseeing the analytics and optimization of our go-to-market organization, which includes approximately 80 professionals in Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
You will not only ensure we have the best tools and processes in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm but also work collaboratively across virtually every function to create alignment and implement various strategic projects designed to drive revenue at a rapidly growing SaaS company.
As the “go-to” for sales, CS, and portions of marketing you will be a core part of the Sales and Marketing Leadership team, tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization.
What you will do in this role
- Lead a team responsible for sales and CS planning, execution, forecasting, planning, reporting, pipeline management, compensation, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Work alongside the Sales Head and Marketing Head to establish and maintain scalable processes within the sales and customer lifecycle to maximize revenue growth.
- Own all systems and tools related to our Sales, CS, and marketing processes with Hubspot as our central hub.
- You will be responsible for the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software.
- Drive annual planning process for Sales and CS including budget goals, headcount models, territory planning, quota, and compensation design and management in close partnership with Finance and other leaders.
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in Hubspot, Tableau, and other sales and marketing support tools and how they interact with our BI and finance systems.
- Own the lead handoff process and actively manage the intersection of marketing and sales.
- Support leadership in understanding pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best-in-class sales/CS strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales and retention.
- Deliver and execute strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work
What you bring to the table:
- Previous senior-level experience building out a sales and marketing tech stack as a company scales.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement sales and CS processes and procedures.
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritising critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs.
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience.
- Ability to draw actionable insights from large and complex datasets.
- Familiarity with BI tools preferred, strong modeling experience required.
- Thorough understanding and experience with enterprise selling processes and all relevant metrics.
- You should have a strong understanding of all admin capabilities including validation rules, process builders, object design and layout, and native reporting capabilities.
- Strong working proficiency with marketing automation systems preferred.
- Financial background strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
You'll be successful here if you are
- A Problem solver who seeks truth from complex data.
- Intelligent strategist/big-picture thinker who recognizes the opportunity for revenue growth.
- Self-starter who learns quickly and can navigate a fast-paced environment.
- Builder who enjoys implementing streamlined processes.
- Able to prioritize & multi-task with exceptional time-management skills.
- Relationship-builder who can work with various stakeholders and solve challenges in both macro and individual settings.
- Someone with a strong team-first attitude, committed to developing your people.