Product Strategy and Operations Manager
Product – Product Management /
Full time /
Zepto, Napster, Curefit, Groww, Jumio, Cars24, and thousands of other data-driven companies share one thing. They all use Hevo Data's fully managed Automated Pipelines to consolidate their data from multiple sources like Databases, Marketing Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, Streaming Services, etc.
We are a San Francisco/Bangalore-based company with 2000+ customers spread across 40+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Strongly backed by marquee investors like Sequoia Capital, Chiratae, and Qualgro, we have raised $43 Million to date and are looking forward to our next phase of hyper-growth!
Why Do we exist?
Every company today wants to leverage cutting-edge technology - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics - to make smarter business decisions.
Data is the foundational block on which these advanced techniques can be applied.
However, every company's business users struggle to access accurate and reliable data. Data resides fragmented across the 100s of business software that businesses use. Most of the data operators spend time manually consolidating it, and they spend too little time deriving insights.
If this ‘collection’ can be automated, it can lead to making business decisions faster, unlocking exponential growth, and delivering a superior experience to customers.
At Hevo, our mission is to enable every company to be data-driven. We started on this journey 4 years back, and as the first step in this direction, we built our first product – “Data Pipeline” or simply “Pipeline”.
Hevo Pipeline is a no-code platform that helps companies connect all their data sources within the company to get a unified view of their business. The platform offers integrations with 150+ data sources, such as Databases, SaaS applications, Advertising, and Channels.
Today, we enable nearly 2000 companies across more than 40+ countries to be more data-driven. We aim to make the technology so simple that anyone can solve their data problems without being limited due to their lack of technical skills.
Product Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0XGLDgvCo8
And our customers love us - Hevo is rated at the top of the G2 crowd in the Data Pipeline space: https://www.g2.com/products/hevo-data/reviews
What are we looking for ?
We are seeking someone to lead our Product Strategy and operations. This leader will be the trusted advisor to the Product, Engineering, Go-to-Market, and Product Marketing leadership teams to drive success and impactful growth.
As a key partner to the Product leadership team, this role will focus on partnering with the organization to develop a well-articulated product portfolio strategy and bring alignment and prioritization to our investment decisions.
This leader will be responsible for establishing disciplined operations and operational excellence, along with data-driven and market-informed decision-making, directly impacting the development and commercialization of our products.
You will collaborate closely with our product management, engineering, and field teams to help solve our most complex and ambiguous business challenges.The position requires a deep understanding of the product development life cycle from concept to commercialization, strong business partnering skills, and a high degree of business acumen.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Own long-term product strategy development, including market and competitive analysis that maximizes growth and value.
- Drive alignment and drive product planning processes that map to long-range plans. Establish monthly and quarterly review cadences, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives and transparency.
- Track and analyze product metrics to inform product strategy and drive business outcomes.
- Own recommendations on pricing, strategic partnerships, mergers & acquisitions that optimize the value of the product portfolio and capture market opportunities.
- Gain broad alignment across product, marketing, sales, and partners on strategy, goals, and focus for GTM efforts to drive healthy growth.
- Establish best practices and ways of working for the product organization and its interactions with cross-functional teams.
- Establish and drive product release-planning and GTM release readiness processes, including standard roadmaps, updates, and change management.
- Drive clarity in planning and visibility of product plans and priorities across the organization.
- Manage and optimize the fiscal year budget with product, engineering, and Finance teams.
- Lead Product team operations, including staff meetings, PM meetings, off-sites, and operational rhythm.
- Partner with Product and HR to facilitate PM career development, onboarding, and building a culture of collaboration and experimentation.
- Champion the needs of the product team. Create and implement processes and systems that ensure operational excellence across the organization. Quickly identify and address what is working and not working regarding people, processes, and technologies.
- Build a highly impactful strategy and operations team that ensures the product organization's effectiveness and success.
- 10+ years experience in a combination of product management, strategy, operations, product analytics, program/project management, or consulting within B2B technology.
- Demonstrated experience with managing strategy & operational teams in large, complex, and globally distributed organizations, including building operations from scratch through rapid scaling.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with Executive leadership and steering Executive alignment across multiple business functionsKnowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, and Customer Support.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders, achieve strategic goals, and evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Strong analytical skills. Bias for action and focus on results.
- Executive presence and advanced communication skills.
- Work experience with SaaS software in data integration and data analytics areas.
- Experience presenting to Executives and demonstrating outstanding verbal and written skills and strategic capabilities.
- Effective collaborator with superior influencing skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills; data-driven with bias for action.
- Experience delivering successfully on accelerated timelines.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- MBA or Advanced Degree