Sr. Business Analyst
Strategy – Strategy All /
Full time /
Hevo is a simple, intuitive, and powerful No-code Data Pipeline platform that enables companies to consolidate data from multiple software for faster analytics.
Hevo powers data analytics for 2000+ data-driven companies across multiple industry verticals including DoorDash, Shopify, Postman, Cox Auto, Neo4J, Arhaus, and Groww. By automating complex data integration tasks, Hevo allows data teams to focus on generating actionable insights and driving their businesses forward.
We are on a mission to build deep technology, but extremely easy to use, products for global customers. We are a 200+ strong team majorly based out of Bangalore. We are also building customer facing teams in the US.
We have grown well since our inception. In the last 2 years, our customer base and revenue has grown 3x, and we will grow at a similar pace in the coming years. We are backed by marquee investors like PeakXV (formerly Sequoia India), Qualgro and Chiratae Ventures.
Hevo is a high impact work culture supported with strong foundations of our operating principles. If you are seeking a place to make a lasting impact, while working with A+ players, then Hevo is the place for you.
What will be your role at Hevo?
Do you get excited by the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company through strong analytics and business insights? Are you someone who enjoys making sense of large data sets and identifying groundbreaking trends, gaps, and growth opportunities hidden in them?
We are looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to assist our Growth and Product teams. In the Growth team, you will help design, track, measure entire funnel metrics and share insights for all initiatives such as Organic Growth, Website Traffic,, Search Engine Optimization, Sales Funnels, and more.
With the Product Team, you will assist them to design, track, and measure product metrics and share insights for feature adoption, improvements, and more.
The role will offer immense opportunities to grow exponentially by learning and implementing innovative data analysis frameworks and strategies. You will work hands-on with cutting-edge data analysis tools and applications to solve real-world business problems that have a huge impact on shaping the company.T
The ideal candidate will be independent, entrepreneurial, and passionate about enabling your team to be more data-driven! They should be curious and should have a strong scientific temperament.
- Be the analytical powerhouse to the Growth and Product teams - know the ins and outs of our database, consisting of both internal and third-party data, including availability, provenance, reliability, and relationships between data sets. Through SQL, Tableau and Excel/GSheets, you will process, transform, merge, and report our data.
- Drive highly visible analytics projects for the teams across customer funnel, lead acquisition channels (content and paid), uncover insights and present results to business leaders using a variety of tools (Tableau, Excel/Sheets, Docs).
- Independently manage and conclude the assigned analytics projects with little oversight, and also guide junior team members, wherever requiredUplevel teams’ own data skills, and democratize access to data.
- Bring process improvement by consistently challenging our benchmarks, and metrics with the industry trends and standards.
What we're looking for
- 4-6 years in a quantitative role preferably across - growth analytics, media analytics, marketing analytics, product analytics or financial analytics. Proficiency with SQL - ability to write efficient queries on large datasets to extract and manipulate data.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to uncover actionable insights from large datasets.
- Ability to learn and pick-up new skills quickly.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience coding in languages such as Python is advantageous.
- Ability to think logically, a high level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Comfortable prioritizing and driving multiple projects simultaneously and holistically own deliverables.