Senior Sales Development Representative
Sales – Sales Development Representative /
Full time /
Hevo is a simple, intuitive, and powerful No-code Data Pipeline platform that enables companies to consolidate data from multiple software for faster analytics.
Hevo powers data analytics for 2000+ data-driven companies across multiple industry verticals including Deliverr, Neo4J, Groww, Marqeta, and Betway. By automating complex data integration tasks, Hevo allows data teams to focus on deriving groundbreaking insights and driving their businesses forward.
Hevo’s mission is simple but bold: Build technology from India, for the world that is simple to adopt and easy to access so that everyone can unlock the potential of data.
Based in San Francisco and Bangalore, Hevo has seen exponential growth since its inception. The team has grown by 3X and the customer base has expanded by a staggering 20X in just the last two years.
With total funding of $42 Mil from Sequoia India, Hevo is now entering a new phase of hyper-growth.
Hevoites are a bunch of thoughtful, helpful problem solvers, who are obsessed with making a difference in the lives of their customers, colleagues, and their own individual trajectory.
If you are someone who is passionate about redefining the future of technology, then Hevo is the place for you.
Are you someone who loves data, is analytical, and knows how to engage and acquire customers? Are you a go-getter and team player who is always fighting to get to the top?
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven, business development professional to join our inside sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business!
What will be your role as Sales Rockstar at Hevo?
- Hevo is hiring for a passionate Sales Development Representative with an eagle-eye view who can identify the right prospects in need of our solution to make their life easy. You should be on top of your account book and engage with prospects. Introduce and position Hevo as a one-stop solution for all their data integration and pipeline needs.
- Conduct activities to identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Prospect via calling, highly personalized emails, and LinkedIn to move these leads through the pipeline.
- Conduct product presentations, and discovery calls, and employ a consultative selling approach to nurture them for graduation.
- Collaborate with the Inside Sales Manager, Marketing team, Global Operations, and Solution Engineers to develop strategic sales initiatives.
- Prepare sales forecasts reports and track key account metrics
What are we looking for?
- 2 - 4 years experience of prospecting into the US or EMEA or APAC.
- Prior Experience as a SDR or BDR in a B2B SAAS setup .
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-driven and resilient to unprecedented challenges.
- Experience into Lead generation Outbound and Lead Qualification Inbound preferred.