Customer Experience Manager
CX – CXM /
Zepto, Napster, Curefit, Groww, Jumio, Cars24, and thousands of other data-driven companies share one thing. They all use Hevo Data's fully managed Automated Pipelines to consolidate their data from multiple sources like Databases, Marketing Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, Streaming Services, etc.
We are a San Francisco/Bangalore-based company with 2000+ customers spread across 40+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Strongly backed by marquee investors like Sequoia Capital, Chiratae, and Qualgro, we have raised $43 Million to date and are looking forward to our next phase of hyper-growth!
Why Do we exist?
Every company today wants to leverage cutting-edge technology - Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics - to make smarter business decisions.
Data is the foundational block on which these advanced techniques can be applied.
However, every company's business users struggle to access accurate and reliable data. Data resides fragmented across the 100s of business software that businesses use. Most of the data operators spend time manually consolidating it, and they spend too little time deriving insights.
If this ‘collection’ can be automated, it can lead to making business decisions faster, unlocking exponential growth, and delivering a superior experience to customers.
At Hevo, our mission is to enable every company to be data-driven. We started on this journey 4 years back, and as the first step in this direction, we built our first product – “Data Pipeline” or simply “Pipeline”.
Hevo Pipeline is a no-code platform that helps companies connect all their data sources within the company to get a unified view of their business. The platform offers integrations with 150+ data sources, such as Databases, SaaS applications, Advertising, and Channels.
Today, we enable nearly 2000 companies across more than 40+ countries to be more data-driven. We aim to make the technology so simple that anyone can solve their data problems without being limited due to their lack of technical skills.
Product Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0XGLDgvCo8
And our customers love us - Hevo is rated at the top of the G2 crowd in the Data Pipeline space: https://www.g2.com/products/hevo-data/reviews
What you’ll own as CX Manager at Hevo:
Ensure top-class customer experience
1. Ensure that the team resolves the tickets within the defined SLAs
2. Minimize escalations on the issues raised by the customers; become the SPOC (single point of contact) for all escalations for tickets handled by their team
3. Collaborate with the Product, and Engineering teams as required to ensure tickets are resolved quickly and with quality
Build a culture of quality
1. Become a role model in the team to demonstrate strong product and technical understanding, and customer empathy
2. Ensure that the tickets handled by the team are of the highest quality in terms of resolution, and customer satisfaction
Set up systems and processes in the team
1. Design and set up the operational framework for the team to address enterprise customers in 6 months
2. Optimize processes to improve the structure of the team - set up the right metrics and dashboards, reduce rework, improve turnaround time to customers, and quality of technical resolution
3. Build a Knowledge Management system to not only improve the team’s understanding of the issues but also enable self-serve capabilities for the customers
4.Improve training and onboarding processes in the team to ensure faster ramp-up, and ongoing technical upskilling of the team members
Build an A+ Support team
1. Hire, coach, and build A+ candidates as per the capacity plan
2. Nurture a team of highly skilled engineers by building strong frameworks for 1:1 coaching, performance management, career path framework, and individual development plan
3. Continuously evaluate the team’s technical skills and work to upskill the team
4. Create a hiring roadmap and own hiring targets to scale the Support team as business needs grow
5. Manage self and team’s performance
What you’ll bring to the table
- Knowledge and experience working with B2B SaaS products in the data/analytics space
- Strong understanding of Cloud Technologies, DB Concepts and/or SaaS application integration, including technical troubleshooting of these databases/applications
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts, ETL, RestAPIs, Webhooks etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills to resolve customer issues in a timely manner; understand customers’ pain points and work with the team to resolve them
- Stakeholder management; experience working with senior, business, and technical customer stakeholders
- Expertise in SQL, Java or any other Object Oriented Programming Language
- Well versed with Email Support operations, Support processes (e.g. escalation, SLA compliance, etc.)
- Contribute to the knowledge base by creating and maintaining Technical Documentation (KB/SOP)
- Experience in mentoring and managing a teamStrong multi-tasking abilities; able to multitask and prioritize when there are multiple competing items/asks
- Experience handling challenges faced in leading/managing teams of support engineers
- Preferably advanced, but at least intermediate-level skills in Data Stack, ETL, and/or other related technologies
- Strong resilience, i.e. handling tough situations at work, e.g. escalations from customers
- Experience in implementing initiatives to align with business objectives and goals
Key elements needed to succeed in this role
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer Obsession and Empathy
- Problem Diagnosis
- Process and Data-driven approach; provides data-driven coaching
Ideal Candidate Persona
- 10+ years of experience in technical product support roles with demonstrated success
- Work Experience: Should have experience in leading technical Product Support teams (5+ team size) for at least 2 years in Mid-size B2B Tech Product Companies (SaaS preferred), or Large-scale B2B Tech Product companies during the growth stages
- Should have experience in a technical, customer-facing role (eg. product support, professional services, etc.) as an IC for 5+ years
- Strong technical skills; experience in ETL would be a plus