San Francisco /
Heymarket helps businesses message with their customers over SMS, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and more. Heymarket is used by over 1,200 businesses including Dignity Health, Blue Bottle, and Uhaul. Heymarket was founded by the team behind Manymoon, the #1 app in the Google Apps Marketplace and acquired by Salesforce.
As the first sales manager at Heymarket, you will be responsible for building and managing the sales process: generating leads, converting them to customers, tracking with the necessary reports, and recommending infrastructure to keep the sales team productive. We’re building a high velocity sales process that allows each account executive to work with a large number of customers each week and need a Sales Manager who can scale accordingly.
- Own and iterate on the sales playbook.
- Hire and retain the best account executives who can become subject matter experts for customers.
- Train sales people to pitch business messaging, how to use internal sales tools, and the Heymarket sales process.
- Mentor sales people as they prospect, demo, and convert.
- Track team performance with eye towards helping them be productive.
- Accurately forecast revenue and review sales productivity with the CEO.
- Work closely with Customer Success to ensure new customers are productive and happy.
- 3+ years of sales management experience (preferably at an early stage SaaS startup).Expert in Salesforce including: creating and editing reports, forecasting, and customizing with Business Operations.
- Comfortable with Outreach and ZoomInfo: defining personas, reviewing and editing campaigns, tracking performance, and iterating.
- Experience running a weekly sales meeting.
- Superb organization skills.
- BS/BA degree.
Heymarket is remote, but has an office in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at heymarket.com.