Heymarket helps businesses message with their customers over SMS, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and more. Heymarket is used by over 1,200 businesses including Dignity Health, Blue Bottle, and Uhaul. Heymarket was founded by the team behind Manymoon, the #1 app in the Google Apps Marketplace and acquired by Salesforce.
As a front-end engineer, you’ll work with the engineering and product co-founders to build new features, maintain the current web application, and influence the engineering culture. Since you will be responsible for building UI/UX components that directly impact our users, your role is very crucial to the success of Heymarket.
- Create user-friendly, secure and highly functional interfaces.
- Maintain and improve existing features.
- Implement UI for integration with 3rd party services.
- Implement SEO practices and analytics/tracking integration.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams with other professionals such as backend developers, web designers and customer success managers.
- Optimize frontend clients for maximum speed.
- Make constructive suggestions for better solutions to problems.
- Keep abreast of emerging and latest technologies.
- Have good knowledge of client- server architecture and network performance evaluation.
- Good understanding of browsers and DOM events and related topics.
- Ability to convert a design (PSD, Sketch file or Invison) into a web page or component.
- 1+ years of solid experience with React and fully understand all the components needed to build a single page web application.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Knowledge of integrating analytics products such as Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, and Mixpanel.
- Understand render blocking object or critical rendering path along with Google page speed scoring rules.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Riot.js, but moving to React
- Google BigQuery
- Athena and Redash
Heymarket is remote, but has an office in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at heymarket.com.