San Francisco /
Heymarket helps businesses message with their customers over SMS, Apple Business Chat, Facebook Messenger, and more. Heymarket is used by over 1,200 businesses including Dignity Health, Blue Bottle, and Uhaul. Heymarket was founded by the team behind Manymoon, the #1 app in the Google Apps Marketplace and acquired by Salesforce.
As the first marketing manager at Heymarket, you will be responsible for generating customer interest by establishing our thought leadership in the space. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing a scalable content marketing strategy, coordinating with performance marketing, and ultimately generating leads.
- Create landing pages that educate customers while ranking highly in Google Search results.
- Manage content calendar for the Heymarket blog by working with writers to develop and publish content.
- Create informative customer success stories by interviewing delighted customers
- Develop longer form content such as whitepapers, surveys, and videos that highlight the advantages of messaging with customers.
- Work with outside parties to manage performance marketing campaigns.
- Own company presence on external comparison sites such as G2 and Capterra and partner application directories including Salesforce AppExchange, Zendesk Application Directory, and more.
- Track lead generation across content types and use the data to iterate and inform future content decisions.
- Work with a cross functional team including Sales, Customer Success, and Design to generate valuable content that generates organic leads.
- Exceptional writing background that has resulted in being an editor who can work with writers to create content.
- Comfortable with Wordpress and able to edit pages and posts to suit.
- Configure and run reports in Google Analytics to track performance.
- Familiar with SEO optimization tools such as SEMrush or Ahrefs.
- Basic design skills including wireframing in Sketch and providing design feedback with tools such as InVision.
- NICE TO HAVE: familiar with a query tool, such as Redash, to create custom reports.
Heymarket is remote, but has an office in the SoMa neighborhood of San Francisco. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance. To learn more about the company, please visit our website at heymarket.com.