Money: Everyone wants it, but nobody enjoys thinking about it. Budgets, bills, APRs, rainy day funds - that stuff is as deeply important as it is stressful and intimidating. That’s why we are building Charlie - a free, text-based AI assistant who worries about money, so you do not have to. Our goal is to automate everything in personal finance that can be automated and to radically simplify the rest. We are using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and NLP to help everyday people be effortlessly great with all of their everyday finances.
We recently raised a $9 million Series A. Charlie’s user base is growing faster than ever. We have the freedom and long runway to build a delightful product that can improve the financial health of millions.
This is where you come in, internet friend!
What will you do?
As a QA Analyst, you’ll become an expert in the health and quality of Charlie. This role entails executing manual test plans, automating test cases, and proactively reporting issues to ensure that our platform and product provide a delightful user experience. The ideal candidate is someone who takes initiative in solving problems and has prior experience in manual testing and automation.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Create both automated and manual test cases as new features are being developed
- Execute daily manual testing to ensure functionality
- Document issues and suggest improvements on features and processes
- Collaborate with the engineering team to help reproduce and resolve issues
What kind of people will you work with?
- Contagiously curious: We value people who can teach us a thing or two. We will return the favor!
- Caring: Like you, we are in this for the people. We are proudest when we help a user or a teammate out.
- Honey Badger: Relentless and pragmatic, we get stuff done.
- Goofball: Is it possible to make something like saving money delightful? We sure are trying, one ridiculous GIF at a time.
What background are we looking for?
- 1+ years of QA experience
- Previous experience working in a startup environment
- Familiarity with software tools for source control, bug tracking, and code coverage
- Familiarity with Python is a plus
Charlie is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity - not only do we believe that it leads to greater happiness at work, but it also allows us to build more delightful and impactful products. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.