Social Content Creator - College Intern
Money: Everyone wants it, but nobody enjoys thinking about it. Budgets, bills, APRs, rainy day funds - that stuff is as deeply important as it is stressful and intimidating. That’s why we are building Charlie - a free, text-based AI assistant who worries about money, so you do not have to. Our goal is to automate everything in personal finance that can be automated and to radically simplify the rest. We are using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and NLP to help everyday people be effortlessly great with all of their everyday finances. We recently raised a $9 million Series A. Charlie’s user base is growing faster than ever. We have the freedom and long runway to build a delightful product that can improve the financial health of millions. This is where you come in.
By joining this adventure as a Social Content Creator you will:
- Have a flippin’ blast (we promise).
- Take ownership of the daily content schedule that keeps Charlie front-of-mind on social channels.
- Work with designers and marketers to create a bank of content that regularly brings money ideas to Charlie’s users (Puns fully intended).
- Brainstorm with the growth and product team to create and implement social campaigns and product launches. Our penguin has upgraded his antenna? We want the world to know.
- Interact with personal finance thought leaders as well as Charlie users regularly.
Who you are:
- Shakespeare: Words are your weapons of choice, your art, and your craft. You speak the English equivalent of High Valyrian.
- Mrs. Maisel: You love and cherish a good joke or a masterful pun. Silly Dad jokes give you joy. You are not the least bit embarrassed by this.
- A Badass Meme Artist: You speak fluent meme.
- Empathetic: You anticipate the reaction of your audience and adjust accordingly.
- Contagiously curious: You can teach us a thing or two. We will return the favor!
- Caring: Like us, you are in this for the people. We are proudest when we help a user or a teammate out.
- Honey Badger: Relentless and pragmatic, you get stuff done.
- Goofball: Is it possible to make something like saving money delightful? We sure are trying, one ridiculous GIF at a time.
- Completing a BA degree, preferably in Communications or a related field.
- 1+ year experience in Social Media / Marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and/or Sketch.
- This is a part-time gig. You will be working remotely most of the time.
Charlie is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity - not only do we believe that it leads to greater happiness at work, but it also allows us to build more delightful and impactful products. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.