Regional Sales Director (East Coast)
Sales/Business Development /
Full Time /
At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping working caregivers be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is a family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of guides and specialists – parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, adult care specialists, and more – with a powerful technology platform that helps every working caregiver succeed.
Cleo is offered by over 180 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Salesforce, PepsiCo, Red Bull, and Pinterest. We’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, caregivers, and the healthcare sector. Now we're looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us.
Title: Regional Sales Director
As a Regional Sales Director, you will be a strategic member of the sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, nurturing, and closing new enterprise sales opportunities while managing the activity within an assigned region.
This role reports to the SVP, Commercial and Growth.
- Drive top-line revenue for a specific region by acquiring new logos with a focus on the large enterprise market
- Own the end to end sales process for your region, from setting the initial prospect strategy, to obtaining meetings with buyers, deal closing, and implementation hand-off
- Work collaboratively with functional stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Legal, and other teams as needed to effectively manage the sales process
- Directly prospect employers and manage referral sources appropriately
- Manage your region's pipeline and provide transparent updates to management across account targeting, prioritization, and forecasting status
- Develop deep relationships within your region, and educate customers, consultants and stakeholders on the caregiving benefits category in general and Cleo’s specific solutions
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity of Cleo’s products, services, and roadmap
- Present and demonstrate Cleo offerings to buyers & referral sources online &/or in person
- Update Salesforce daily/weekly to manage sales tasks and accurately update sales pipeline
To be succcessful in this role you may have:
- 7-10+ years of experience in enterprise sales, closing multiple 1M+ deals, within the healthcare and benefits space
- A deep and proven understanding of the HR Benefits buyer and buying process, having experience building out new market categories and selling new solutions to this segment
- Established relationships with tier one consultants and Fortune 1000 HR/Benefit teams
- Experience running the entire sales process from prospecting, to deal closed, leveraging best practices and processes to improve where relevant
- Experience being a relationship manager and having the patience to navigate complex sales processes that require a consultative approach
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and work as part of a team to overcome challenges
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Pay Transparency: The base salary range for this position is $150,000 - $175,000 annually, plus a variable compensation plan and the following benefits: health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), paid holidays, flexible vacation time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan, disability insurance, and life insurance.
You must be based in the U.S. and authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. Please be advised that Cleo does not provide employment-based visa sponsorship for this position at this time.
Cleo is currently accepting applications from candidates residing in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin.
SF FAIR CHANCE ORDINANCE Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.