Account Executive - Enterprise
Remote, Northeast USA /
Sales/Business Development /
At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping families be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is a family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of guides and specialists – parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, and more! – with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow both their families and their careers.
Offered by over 100 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Box, Chegg, Niantic, and Zenefits, and backed by NEA, Greylock and Felicis, we’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, parents, and the healthcare sector and are looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us!
As an Account Executive at Cleo, you will leverage your sales experience to manage a full end-to-end sales cycle and drive enterprise deals for Cleo’s solutions from opportunity creation to closing. You will collaborate with other internal teams, including Product, Marketing and Customer Success, to generate and qualify new opportunities, manage and grow a robust sales pipeline, navigate prospect’s organizational structures and process in a consultative manner. You will be integral in generating increased revenue for Cleo by adding new customers to the Cleo family of clients.
- Generate new business in the enterprise segment
- Build pipeline using an inbound/outbound model
- Actively prospect your own accounts and leverage existing relationships to accelerate conversations
- Effectively manage the sales process from start to finish
- Qualify deals early and get to decision makers quickly
- Hold deals to a consistent sales cycle and process
- Educate customers on the evolution of family dynamics and needs of today’s working parents
To be successful in this role, you may have:
- Experience in consultative selling into the benefits and HR space
- A track record of achieving annual quotas in competitive environment selling into complex enterprise organizations
- An understanding of the business direction and goals of the prospective clients as a whole
- Ability to help customer prospects understand the landscape to best assess their needs
- Ability to manager pipeline and forecasts accurately while executing on business goals
- Familiarity with RFP, legal, and procurement processes
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
- Skill at partnering and collaborating cross-functionally across an organization
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.