Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
San Francisco/Remote,USA /
Customer Success /
At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping families be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is a family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of guides and specialists – parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, and more! – with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow both their families and their careers.
Offered by over 100 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Box, Chegg, Niantic, and Zenefits, and backed by NEA, Greylock and Felicis, we’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, parents, and the healthcare sector and are looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us!
Title: Customer Success Manager - Enterprise
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager working on large enterprise accounts, you will be responsible for customer loyalty, retention and growth. You'll work cross functionally with colleagues across Operations, Product, Sales and Marketing to meet client needs, resolve client issues and continuously optimize the business in ways that will help Cleo scale. You will build and nurture relationships with new and existing enterprise customers, creating lasting partnerships with your clients which will lead to advocacy and growth for Cleo.
- Leverage your expertise in customer success to build deep and trusted relationships with your book of Cleo’s enterprise customers in order to drive customer retention, contract renewal, contract expansion and upsell
- Partner with marketing and product to drive adoption and enrollment in Cleo products sold into your accounts
- Drive successful launches for your new customers; develop and manage the overall implementation plan and workstreams, anticipating problems, escalating issues and ensuring on-time launches
- Provide strong day-to-day support and interactions that focuses on our client's needs and strategic initiatives
- Be the voice of the customer internally by ensuring Cleo deliver products and services that meet our customer’s needs
- Regularly deliver value conversations related to Cleo’s product offerings, corporate updates, and detailed account business reviews
- Anticipate potential issues within your customer base and create action plans that lead to favorable resolution
- Monitor and report on at risk customers and work to help turn their experience around
- Record customer details, deals, profile data, and activities in our CRM
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 6+ years of customer success / account management experience, preferably in healthcare account management, benefits administration or operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience creating trust and confidence in our customers by exceeding their expectations, being accessible and responsive, and delivering on promises efficiently and effectively, driven by the desire to help our customers and Cleo succeed
- The ability to switch seamlessly between both the strategic and tactical. You are a do-er who thrives on action and improvement, but you do so thoughtfully: leveraging data, industry best practices, and building scalable solutions for the long-term
- Prior experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships; owning and achieving renewal and upsell quotas
- Skill at identifying and forging relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders, as well as partnering cross-functionally across an organization
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to provide clear and concise guidance through emails and over the phone or in person with a casual and confident tone
- Self-motivation with the ability to be hardworking, coachable, and willing to learn new skills
- The ability to thrive in a rapidly-growing environment while maintaining professionalism, confidentiality, and composure
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- Bonus: Background working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.