Product Designer, Enterprise
Remote, USA /
At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping families be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is the leading family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of Guides and Specialists—parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, and more—with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow both their families and their careers.
Cleo is offered by over 100 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Salesforce, PepsiCo, The Learning Care Group, and Pinterest. With $81M raised from top investors including NEA, Greylock, and Transformation Capital, we’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, parents, and the healthcare sector. Now we're looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us.
Title: Product Designer, Enterprise
Cleo is hiring a new Product Designer to round out our small but mighty Design team. This designer will join our enterprise products vertical, which focuses on enrollment and partner integration – think subscription management, admin hubs, internal dashboards, and employer portals. In this new role, you will work throughout all phases of the design process with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability. You will use both data and knowledge of Cleo’s brand to drive your design decisions. You will work cross-functionally to design delightful experiences across a variety of products – including desktop, iOS and Android – for multiple stakeholders, and stay current with OS updates and technological advances on mobile platforms.
This role reports to the Principal Product Designer.
- Work throughout all phases of the design process: discovery, design sprints, storyboards, persona/scenario development, user task/interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes, prototyping, and testing
- Identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Facilitate the discovery process to ensure that both problem statements and solution ideas are driven from end-user and customer insights. Continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Member Operations teams to plan and develop effective user experiences
- Integrate multiple considerations in design solutions including business goals, product strategy, interaction best practices, brand standards, and technology constraints
- Deliver pixel perfect, detailed design specifications. Utilize and contribute to our design system and component library
- Craft and architect UI designs based on data, user feedback, and a deep understanding of our monetization model
- Create a cohesive cross-product experience, using and contributing to our design system
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Enterprise, Internal tools, SaaS, or B2B product design experience
- Proven experience designing for web
- The ability to design for multiple platforms including native iOS apps, Android, and web
- Experience working in an iterative, agile software development environment
- Experience designing technology products at scale and shipping products from concept to launch
- The ability to make decisions and execute quickly
- Strong collaboration and communication skills – the ability to balance independent brainstorming with deep communication and keeping team members in the loop about your work
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- A growth mindset – you are always looking for ways to improve your craft and are experienced with giving and receiving design critique
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
- A portfolio showcasing strategic design work at enterprise scale with details of your project roles, the problem you are solving, your process, and the impact of your work
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.