Sr. Revenue Operations Manager - EMEA
Sales & Marketing – Revenue Operations /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations team at Highspot is at the intersection of Marketing, Partner, Account Development, Sales, Services, Finance, and Accounting. Revenue Operations encompasses operators, systems managers, deal strategists, and renewal specialists. The Revenue Operations team focuses on managing, implementing, and optimizing GTM strategy, systems, process and data. We own the GTM operations strategy, framing, evaluation, implementation, administration, infrastructure, and security.
We are growing fast and are looking for a leader to help strategize and implement international Revenue Operations best practices by partnering with our EMEA & ANZ Marketing, Account Development, Sales & Services teams to build a world-class experience for our Customers and drive revenue growth. The person we are looking for has strong communications and organizational influence skills, can acknowledge and balance the different needs of all relevant stakeholders. They are able to partner closely with various executives to help drive strategy and behaviors that support our new business and expansion sales processes.
The ideal candidate for this position will take an innovative and creative approach to designing processes and delivering solutions. This person will have the ability to quickly pivot between brainstorming, strategy, and execution when partnering with our GTM teams. They will be resourceful and tenacious when working cross-functionally to recognize what is known about a situation, what more needs to be known, and how best to obtain the relevant and accurate information needed to achieve the desired outcome. At Highspot, we are passionate about inspiring and stretching individuals to do their best work. The ideal candidate is passionate about leading and developing individuals and teams to reach their full potential. They are not afraid to dive into the details to show their team what success looks like in their role.
As Senior Revenue Operations Manager for EMEA/ANZ Go-to-Market Teams, you will:
- Develop best practices that focus on partnerships with EMEA/ANZ Marketing, Account Development, Account Executive, Account Management, and Services to ensure success in their roles
- Drive collaboration across GTM Leadership to identify and prioritize projects and initiatives to scale and mitigate risks across platforms and processes.
- Provide recommendations to support the business goals and objectives
- Translate requirements into scalable and cohesive solutions
- Identify the metrics that define success and developing the systems and processes to track and report on them
- Support Leadership with just-in-time data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize performance
- Provide Leadership with insights that will help in developing innovative net retention and high-growth strategies
- Support GTM Leadership with just-in-time data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize customer engagement & satisfaction
Develop a trusted partnership between all GTM LT and Revenue Operations to:
Become knowledgeable about Highspot’s Sales-related processes & data including Pre-Sales, Post-Sale, Renewal management, Forecasting, Pipeline generation, and Revenue reporting to:
Become knowledgeable about Highspot’s Services-related processes & data including the Customer implementation process, Customer success and adoption reporting to:
Execute on Sales Engagement implementation, Sales Motion, Sales Methodology, etc
- 5+ years of experience in operations, analytics, strategy within a SaaS company.
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams, ideally, post-sales.
- Ability to cover a range of activities; from C-level presentations to hands-on, process improvement with Revenue Operations team members.
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics-focused culture.
- A very thorough understanding of traditional B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex data that tell a compelling story.
- Experience scaling Sales and Services tools for optimized prospecting, sales engagement, forecasting, CRM, and business intelligence
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
25 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Private medical insurance for you and your dependents
2 x death in service benefit
Income protection insurance
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
Professional development opportunities through BetterUp and LinkedIn Learning
Discounted ClassPass membership
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.
Highspot UK Candidate Privacy Notice