Product Manager, Analytics
Vancouver, BC /
Product – Product Management /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining the Product Management team reporting to a Director of Product Management in our Analytics pillar. The Product Management function at Highspot is an integral part of the company. You will be jumping into many different projects and features, and will be very hands-on. You will be working very closely with an experienced engineering team. Over time, you will have the opportunity to help shape and grow not just the product, but also the team.
The Product Manager role has an area of ownership within the product portfolio, and working with a feature crew of engineers and designers to identify, define, validate, and ship features.
The Analytics pillar is responsible for the continued development of Highspot’s data and analytics experiences, including our scorecards, reporting workbench, and data lake. Our mission within Analytics is to help organizations continuously improve and refine their go-to-market with data-powered insights. We accomplish this both through standalone innovation, and deep integration with the rest of the Highspot platform.
What You'll Do
- You will work with customers and stakeholders to define roadmap, problems and requirements, and backlog, then manage them through the product development process from discovery to general availability.
- You will become an expert on our software, customer, and our market, as well as be able to identify, prioritize and execute on both tactical and strategic projects.
- You work well cross-functionally with other teams such as executives, product marketing, customer success and make sure their objectives are met, opinions are considered, and plans communicated.
- You will collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- You will dig deep into customer and usage data to identify opportunities and evaluate the success of our efforts.
- You will work closely with industry experts to understand industry direction and trends and identify opportunities for R&D that can set us apart from the competition.
- You have been building software products and have 3+ years of experience shipping products as a PM or equivalent in an agile / scrum / kanban environment.
- You are experienced at taking ideas and ambiguous data, defining the right outcome, and then mapping the right roadmap/backlog to get there.
- You are able to consider and balance the many different data points and opinions about your area of ownership.
- You can communicate and articulate the strategy and roadmap to execs, team members and customers.
- This is a technical role, you will be able to work directly with senior engineers and instinctively understand technical concepts and trade-offs.
- You are able to comfortably handle many concurrent projects and todo’s, and instinctively re-prioritize often without needing guidance. Highspot is in a high growth stage and you will be comfortable with the level of ambiguity and workload that entails.
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and pick up work outside of your role definition when you need to.
- You have worked with engineering teams as a product owner and have demonstrable experience leading cross-functional teams to ship high-quality products.
- You are a strong communicator and can lead teams through difficult decisions.
- You have strong data skills in quantitative analytics and qualitative user research.
- You have experience taking features from concept to delivery, leveraging multiple inputs such as user research, customer data and company initiatives.
- You have experience in consumer or B2B SaaS and understand the mechanics and economics of a SaaS business.
- You have past experience working in a sales or marketing-related role, or managing products for sales and marketing teams.
- You have a technical degree or equivalent work experience.
Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
Group Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and matching employer contributions (DPSP) with immediate vesting
3 Weeks of Paid Vacation
Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 Days for Annual Holiday Week
Recharge Fridays (company wide mental health days)
Flexible work schedules
Professional development opportunities through BetterUp and LinkedIn Learning
Discounted ClassPass membership
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
2 Volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation, which may include age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disabilities, political belief, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button."