Product – Design /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We are seeking a motivated self-starter that is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it. The ideal candidate possesses that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
In this role, you will work with members of the application design team, as well as our engineering and marketing groups. This candidate should have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials. He or she is an effective diplomat with strong communication and organization skills who is willing to prove him/herself within a company of talented individuals.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with your counterparts to Identify and prioritize usage scenarios through customer research and competitive analysis
- Create wireframes, storyboards, and screen flows
- Design functional prototypes to prove out interaction models
- Work with engineering and product management to support the shared vision and execution of product plans
- Working knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Understanding of rapid prototyping approaches
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight schedules
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamically structured organization
- Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience designing world-class experiences
- Demonstrable fluency with Sketch, Figma, XD, Adobe CC or equivalent design tool
- Experience solving complex UX problems for various personas
- Experience working with agile development teams
- Experience designing for responsive constraints
- Experience contributing style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that enables efficiency for the design team.
- Portfolio of work that spans multiple projects that showcases your thinking and process.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.