Customer Services – Customer Services /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
As a Solution Architect, you’ll be working directly with our biggest and most complicated customers alongside a Services Executive. Beyond just providing technical details, you will guide and coach both internal and external teams towards a sustainable design, tailored to the customer’s needs. Ideally, you are a detail-obsessed technical guru who likes solving big, complicated problems. You want to invent the future and share it with the smartest people you know - your colleagues. You thrive on delivering for customers and making the room smarter. You know that ambiguity means the opportunity to build something amazing, and you’re curious about what’s around the next corner.
This is a post-sale delivery role, post-sale experience is required.
What You'll Do
- Provide thought leadership and architectural guidance alongside a Services Executive on implementations with our largest/strategic customers
- Quickly become a SME on the Highspot product, providing technical training/guidance/best practices to customers and internal resources
- Manage Enterprise customer escalations and provide thoughtful technical guidance
- Represent Highspot Services in complex deals by providing functional and technical consultation
- Represent the voice of the customer with the product management team for feature development
- Be a ‘spiritual leader’ of the services team - this is a senior level independent contributor role with broad visibility
- 7+ years working with technology companies or in technology consulting
- 5+ years working with SaaS products and technologies
- Deep understanding of cloud authentication and security best practices
- Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate information architecture and taxonomy best practices
- Demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, trust, and partnership with a wide variety of business stakeholders including C-suite, IT, and manager-level system owners
- Experience working with and deploying CMS/DMS technologies
- Working Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce.com, Dynamics 365) architecture and administration
- Understanding of web development best practices
- Functional understanding of data analysis and database architecture (SQL and NoSQL structures)
- Experience leading complex technology deployments post-sale, including with a diverse non-technical audience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once and deliver for internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to learn new skills and technology quickly and independently
- Experience with mobile app development and troubleshooting
- Experience with Sales Enablement industry
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
Discounted phone plan through Verizon
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.