India - Hyderabad
Product – Product Design /
Full time /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
We're seeking a dynamic Visual Designer to create compelling visual communications for Highspot. In this role, you'll support various departments, updating assets across the brand experience—spanning content, web and product design, and digital marketing. Leverage visual storytelling, photography, illustrations, animations, or infographics to transform complex concepts and data into impactful brand solutions.
What You'll Do
- Showcase expertise in typography, hierarchy, scale, and contrast, ensuring these principles are embedded in all visual solutions.
- Create wireframes and prototypes for responsive digital solutions, demonstrating versatility across various fidelity levels.
- Organize files meticulously, showcasing a keen attention to detail in the design process.
- Generate high-quality, engaging designs for a range of mediums, including brochures, print and digital ads, social media graphics, events, websites, and motion/video storyboards.
- Bring a creative spirit to the team, actively sharing ideas and collaborating intensively in brainstorm sessions and ideation exercises.
- Effectively scope and define projects, maintaining a balance between creativity and operational excellence.
- Ensure consistency and quality in brand assets while contributing to the development of visual guidelines and systems.
- Ability to prioritize ideas while consistently aligning with business objectives and project outcomes.
- Stay up-to-date on graphics and design trends, resources, and innovation to push boundaries and enhance creative output.
- Contribute towards the positive growth of our team culture
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Visual Design, or equivalent professional experience.
- 2-4 years of professional creative expertise.
- Basic understanding of responsive design and UX best practices.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proven ability to conceptualize big ideas and create compelling campaign designs.
- Self-starter with strong self-motivation, capable of managing multiple projects independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Able to thrive under pressure and meet crucial deadlines.
- Strong illustration skills; experience in motion graphics/animation is a plus.
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing diverse project types.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.