Strategic Services Director
Services – Strategic Services /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
Come help Highspot professionalize the field of Revenue Enablement.
Too many companies make the same mistakes when it comes to building a scalable go-to-market engine. These mistakes have a tremendous cost, both in terms of unachieved growth potential for the business and in the human cost of too many sellers who fall well short of their targets. Often, these mistakes pertain both to how enablement programs are structured as well as to unclear strategies and misalignment at the executive level.
We know there is a better way. Based on our experience with hundreds of the world’s best enablement teams, we know what it takes to drive consistent performance across a sales organization. The Strategic Services team helps our customers align sales, marketing, enablement, and operations. We also help enablement teams design and deliver world-class programs. In doing so, we:
- Magnify the value Highspot delivers to its customers
- Help Highspot establish relationships with senior leaders at our customers
- Accelerate and grow both new business and add-on deals
Strategic Services is a brand-new function for Highspot. This role will be the second hire on the team. We’re looking for a builder who can partner with the VP of Strategic Services to:
- Lead engagements with customers
- Operationalize how we deliver our offerings to customers
- Develop and refine our guiding frameworks
- Evangelize best practice as a thought leader in the industry
- Have a strong track record of leading enablement or sales teams through a period of transformation for your business, or have similar experience in a consulting capacity
- Ideally 5+ years in sales enablement, including time at a leadership level
- Consulting experience is a bonus
- Love creating order out of highly-ambiguous situations
- Be operationally-minded, with experience creating repeatable and scalable programs
- Have excellent executive presence and facilitation skills
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.