Technical Support Specialist
India - Hyderabad
Services – Customer Services /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining the Customer Support Team as a Technical Support Specialist, specializing in Highspot - a Software As A Service. This role will serve as the technical liaison between Services, Product, and Engineering serving as the voice of the customer to make our product better.
Your day will be filled with engaging with our customers to understand their requests and inquiries for our Highspot product, collaborating and partnering with internal services, product, and engineering teams to identify and resolve issues via Zendesk.
Teamwork and fearlessness is our mantra!
Our technical support team boasts a 98% CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Rate). You'll spend most of your time interacting directly with our customers and ensuring that they have an amazing experience using Highspot.
What Youl'l Do
- Provide technical software support to our customers on a variety of integrations with Highspot, including Email, CRM, SSO, and CMS systems
- Become an expert at managing the support ticket queue and be responsible for driving customer requests to a timely resolution
- Responsible for triage and owning a wide variety of customer requests from start to finish while ensuring key stakeholders are consistently updated with relevant information
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Optimize and leverage our internal and external Support documentation
- Act as a liaison between customers and engineering when necessary, to resolve difficult technical issues faced by our customers
What You'll Bring
- 3-5+ years of technical customer support experience (ideally supporting the end-user of a technical product)
- Open to rotational shifts
- Learn it all, not know it all mentality
- Experience with/familiar with ticketing systems such as Zendesk (ServiceNow, ConnectWise, Jira Service Desk, HubSpot, etc)
- Experience with/familiar troubleshooting applications such as Outlook, GMail, Zoom, MSTeams
- Strong desire to serve and help others
- Experience in HTML and CSS scripting languages preferred, not required
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex enterprise systems
- Experience working with Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android platforms
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and cool under pressure
- Insatiable curiosity and the desire to learn it all
- Comfortable and confident in written and verbal communication with internal and external customers (Bonus points for fluency in a second language!)
- Entrepreneurial with a strong interest in working for a fast-paced startup in hyper-growth
What We'll Bring
- 9 weeks of comprehensive onboarding and training
- Awarded Best Places to Work in Seattle 2021
- Join a culture that puts PEOPLE first - 97% employee satisfaction rating (Glassdoor)
- Focus Thursday - no internal meetings scheduled
- Recharge Fridays - Once a quarter a Friday off to recharge & re-energize
- Contribute to a compelling vision
- Supportive, collaborative, teamwork culture and environment
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.