Manager, Account Development, Central Europe
Sales & Marketing – Account Development /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About this Role
We are looking for a Manager of Account Development in Germany to grow and scale an Account Development Team. The Manager will be responsible for a team of Account Development Representatives to build and fill the sales pipeline. We’re seeking a passionate leader with a clear and strategic vision, a customer-success mindset and who is a talent magnet. They must lead, inspire and coach to ensure quota and growth targets are met while delivering employee/team success and customer advocacy for Highspot.
You are a natural leader who is truly passionate about supporting Account Development careers and building a high-performing sales organization. You love mentoring and coaching individuals while collaborating to share best practices and drive inside sales plays. You bring a proven track record of leadership and development skills, competencies in collaboration, communication, action-orientation, and managing for results and ensuring accountability. Your adaptability and willingness to learn will be essential to you, and the team’s success. We provide a unique opportunity to grow by being surrounded with a team of brilliant and experienced individuals and leaders.
What You'll Do
- Coach, mentor, and motivate members of the Account Development team.
- Develop strategic account strategies for team members and manage day-to-day operations, with a focus on key performance metrics: prospecting, qualifying, and Opportunity creation.
- Identify, interview, and hire sales talent and continually "raise the bar" with each new hire.
- Provide on-boarding and continuous training for the Account Development team to help them meet their individual goals.
- Coach and develop team members to improve performance.
- Be an exemplar of Highspot’s values, foster collaboration, and bolster our team-based environment.
- Conduct quarterly progress review sessions with each representative.
- Work closely with sales managers and account executives to ensure proper alignment on account coverage, target personas, Opportunity quality and Account Development to Account Executive hand-off.
- Articulate the business value of Highspot and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Highspot platform, our competitors, and industry trends.
- You have at least a year of experience directly leading/managing a team of individual contributors in lead generation roles and/or account development
- Expert in using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments and the ability to work in ambiguous situations
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Experience selling in the technology field and/or SaaS preferred
- You have proven experience and passion for coaching, motivating, and growing the team you support
- You are a self-starter; comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs, and delivering against them
- Strong execution skills and the ability to drive action and accountability
- Experience influencing your team through empathy, problem-solving, conflict resolution, and aligning to individual goals
About our Perks and Benefits:
Competitive compensation package
Structured, industry leading sales training and onboarding
Team building and events outside of the office
Opportunities to attend tradeshows, conferences and industry events
Be one of the inaugural team members in the Munich office with opportunities for career growth
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.