Sr. Financial Application Analyst, Netsuite - Remote
General & Administrative – Information Technology /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
As a Senior Financial Application Analyst at Highspot you’ll primarily focus on supporting our Netsuite OneWorld platform. You are a Netsuite powerhouse who has configured and maintained OneWorld, Order-to-Cash, Fixed Asset Management, ARM, and Multi-Book modules; and who can help build automations that drive process improvement in a growing SaaS organization. In addition to supporting Netsuite, you’ll have the opportunity to learn a host of other financial systems like Coupa, Tesorio, ZoneBilling and assist in building robust solutions within these systems. You will also have the opportunity to build integrations with Boomi as well as helping us implement new financial systems software as needed. Embracing change management, documentation, and attention to detail will be paramount to success. The ideal candidate will have a strong history of delivering complex projects across multiple technologies and teams. This role often is working on ambiguous problems and inventing the future of our financial tech stack. This is an incredible opportunity to grow your career while learning how to administer best in breed financial systems with a fast growing company.
What You’ll Do
- Design and Implement scalable solutions to resolve complex accounting and business problems
- Project Manage and be the Technical lead for key Netsuite and financial system implementations and customizations
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Accounting, Finance, IT and Operations to maintain and continually enhance Netsuite and our other suite of financial systems.
- Manage and support the overall NetSuite application, including configuration, customization, and administration.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on NetSuite functionality, providing guidance and support to users and stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the latest NetSuite releases, features, and best practices, and recommend appropriate updates or enhancements.
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards for designated users and roles.
- Maintain user access, roles, and rights.
- Assist with implementing and supporting new financial systems as the business requires them.
- Support other key business applications such as Coupa and Tesorio .
- Train existing employees on the effective and efficient use of the system.
- Stay current with new capabilities within NetSuite and our other financial systems.
- Identify and document requirements of the business and seek solutions within the system.
- Provide leadership and guidance for managing full-lifecycle project implementation in NetSuite.
- Analyze business needs and facilitates design; facilitate review and training sessions with technical and business stakeholders.
- Manages project deliverables, scope, and expectations.
- Identify opportunities for automation to increase quality and speed of processes..
- Create and maintain documentation of the system and business processes.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience with Netsuite Administration in fast-paced, high-growth global companies.
- Strong background and extensive hands-on experience with Financial Accounting (FAM), Advanced Revenue Management (ARM), and Multi-Book modules is required. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successfully implementing and/or supporting these modules in a global environment.
- Strong track record of managing projects and competing priorities to deliver real value to the business.
- Proven track record of successfully leading NetSuite implementation projects or major system enhancements.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, cross-team environment
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles, including financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Solid knowledge of business processes related to finance and accounting, and the ability to translate them into effective system solutions.
- Experience in conducting system audits, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing optimization strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience as a Coupa Admin preferred but not required
- Experience using Boomi to integrate Netsuite with other systems preferred but not required
- Experience working with CPQ and Billing tools and integrating them with Netsuite preferred
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience preferred
Highspot also offers the following employee benefits for this position:
-Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
-Group Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and matching employer contributions (DPSP) with immediate vesting
-Generous Holiday Schedule + 5 Days for Annual Holiday Week
-Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
-Flexible work schedules
-Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
-Discounted ClassPass membership
-Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
-2 Volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation, which may include age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disabilities, political belief, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button."