Head of EMEA Marketing
Sales & Marketing – Marketing /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We’re seeking a creative, revenue-oriented marketing leader to lead our EMEA field marketing. In this role, you will help drive the next wave of growth across the UK and Europe. The ideal candidate possesses a growth mindset, analytical prowess, and strong collaboration skills. You’ll use proven experience to create and drive our field marketing strategy, leading a talented team in executing across our subsidiaries in the UK and Europe. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Create the end-to-end marketing strategy for Highspot EMEA, with a focus on brand awareness, thought leadership, demand generation, and customer marketing. You will lead high-impact campaigns, from ideation to execution.
- You have direct responsibility for field marketing in the UK, from top of funnel through Closed-Won. And you will lead our marketing strategy across Europe, including France, DACH, BeneLux, and Nordic.
- You will forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of your field marketing campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline, revenue, and average contract value. You will leverage your quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights, and then translate these insights into actionable changes.
- Proactively understand customer needs and align product and industry expertise to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
- Build trusted, high-impact partnerships across the EMEA leadership team.
- Attract, recruit, and build a world-class, inclusive team.
- Proven leader and people manager. You lead by “inspiring your people,” and have a track record of building inclusive, high-performing field marketing organizations that champion diversity.
- You have 5+ years experience as field marketing leader for a US-based company. You are a proven operator when it comes to connecting with the corporate headquarters. You leverage the corporate initiatives whilst innovating locally, as needed, to grow the business.
- You have demonstrated experience working in a high-growth, B2B company in the sales and marketing tech category.
- You have deep expertise as a field marketing leader: you are skilled at all facets of marketing. In particular, you have hands-on experience designing digital one-to-one & one-to-few ABM campaigns, as well as planning and executing bottom-of-the-funnel activation programs
- Proven experience in building high-impact partnerships with Account Development, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, and enjoy creating new models to scale the impact of our field marketing.
Flexible work and virtual first environment until September 2021 with a work from him stipend to help create an optimal home office environment
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
25 days annual leave
Private medical insurance for you and your dependents
2 x death in service benefit
Income protection insurance
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
An environment that enables you to do your best work
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. If you’re passionate about this role, but don’t tick all the boxes, please still send us your application.
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.
Highspot UK Candidate Privacy Notice