Corporate Counsel, EMEA
General & Administrative – Legal /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About this Role:
As Corporate Counsel, you will be part of a team providing legal support throughout the sales cycle for our fast-growing, global B2B SaaS company. This means a lot of different things and it’s going to change over time. You will also support our procurement processes and our Highspot partner program. This position reports to the Associate General Counsel - Commercial Legal.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our EMEA sales team, deal strategy team, and customers to ensure a successful Highspot purchase experience.
- Advise, equip, train, and coach Highspot’s sales, sales engineering, deal strategy, revenue accounting, services, security, privacy, and other internal organizations throughout the sales cycle.
- Negotiate inbound EMEA procurement contracts, and provide general legal support for procurement efforts.
- Actively participate in various cross-functional crews to develop and iterate on commercial legal and business processes.
- Support the creation and continuous improvement of commercial legal processes, templates, resources, playbooks, and spots.
- Provide legal support and counsel to the Highspot partner program.
- Learn, adapt, grow, and be yourself.
- Experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating complex, global, enterprise B2B transactions, including a good understanding of GDPR (EU/UK/SW) and experience with handling and dealing with GDPR related questions when negotiating Data Processing Agreements.
- English or European jurisdiction qualified with 5+ years of relevant post qualification experience in private practice and/or in-house transactional law
- Solid communication skills, including a thoughtful legal bedside manner.
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize) multiple tasks and workstreams.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills applied to legal, business and operational issues.
- Demonstrated ability of taking a risk-based approach to advising on and negotiating deals.
- A good, thoughtful human being and teammate.
Bonus Points for the Following Expertise & Skills:
- In-house experience at a high-growth SaaS or software company.
- Privacy and information security knowledge.
- Inbound technology licensing and procurement experience.
- Partner/channel/alliance program experience.
- Non-English law and jurisdiction experience.
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
25 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Private medical insurance for you and your dependents
2 x death in service benefit
Income protection insurance
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
Professional development opportunities through BetterUp and LinkedIn Learning
Discounted ClassPass membership
Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.
Highspot UK Candidate Privacy Notice