Senior Director, Product Management
India - Hyderabad
Product – Product Management /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
As a Senior Director of Product Management at Highspot, you will be responsible for setting direction
and execution of the product strategy to drive exceptional customer experiences and impactful business
results. You will be joining the PM Leadership team working closely with key stakeholders to define
product strategy, build roadmaps and lead our product development efforts. You will help us build a
world-class team of product managers, inspire, lead and grow them to invent the future of sales
enablement here at Highspot.
You will be joining a team with a well-respected culture of product and design and you will work closely
with the Design, Research, and Engineering team. You will be key to helping shape and grow not only
the product but also the growth plan for Highspot’s new software development center in India. As a key
member of the Product leadership team, leading the Product Management org, you will report directly
to the Vice President of Product and Engineering in India.
What You’ll Do
- You will own and drive the product strategy and roadmap for a large surface area of the Highspot product, and contribute to the overall product strategy.
- You will inspire, motivate and grow a team of amazing product managers, helping them do their best work.
- You will have excellent customer empathy working directly with customers and partnering with stakeholders like our services team to elevate customer experiences.
- You will effectively collaborate with key partners like design, research, engineering, marketing, and customer success to ship new features that our customers love.
- You will be data-driven to identify opportunities and evaluate the success of our efforts.
- You will understand our strategic and competitive position and deliver better than anyone in the industry.
- Help drive the Product Management practice and culture, both in how we work and the design of the org.
- You will, even as a leader, be--at least initially--shipping features.
- At Highspot we believe that Details Matter and everyone in the company (from the CEO down) stays hands-on with projects.
- You will uphold and build upon Highspot’s culture, ensuring that Product is a welcoming, inclusive place and that we not only meet our DEI&B goals but lead the tech industry with our commitment.
- You have been a proven leader, leading and growing product management teams for 5+ years.
- You have been building software products for some time and have 7+ years of experience shipping products as a PM IC or manager in an agile/scrum/kanban environment.
- You have a passion for elevating the customer experience and focus on user problems.
- With your attention to detail, you drive solutions with top quality that delight customers.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change and can process the information, define the strategy and deliver results at scale.
- You are excellent at verbal and written communication skills and use them to articulate the vision, drive clarity, and influence at all levels including team members, stakeholders, execs, partners, and customers.
- You’ll be partnering deeply with the other PM leaders helping drive cross-team execution of end-to-end products.
- You are technically proficient and will be able to work directly with senior engineers to get their buy-in.
- You have experience working in a high-growth startup company environment.
- You have experience defining a strategic roadmap, leveraging multiple inputs such as user research, customer data, and company initiatives.
- You have experience in consumer or B2B SaaS and understand the mechanics and economics of a SaaS business.
- You have past experience working in a sales or marketing-related role, or managing products for sales and marketing teams.
- You have a technical degree or equivalent work experience.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.