Senior DevOps Engineer
Product – Engineering /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
Highspot is looking for a DevOps Engineer to support our rapidly-growing development organization and cloud infrastructure. As a startup we're embracing the total-ownership model with engineers on-call for their own services in a supportive and collaborative environment. The DevOps team is a crucial partner in building a reliable and scalable product for our customers and a sustainable work environment for our product and engineering teams.
What You'll Do
- Work with developers to ensure Highspot applications are operable, scalable, and deliver the highest quality experience to our customers.
- Participate in code-reviews, rotating on-call, architecture reviews, and project planning.
- Embrace failures and treat incidents as teaching opportunities through blameless post mortems and in-person discussion(s).
- Contribute to observability and monitoring tools to maximize reliability and to help teams learn through good data collection.
- Develop automation and tooling to accelerate writing, testing, and delivery of code with minimal fuss.
- Identify and own opportunities to improve and shape all aspects of our development and delivery workflow.
- * Make Highspot a great place to work and write code.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.