Account Executive, Enterprise, Central Europe
Sales & Marketing – Sales /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About this Role:
Highspot is seeking to appoint an Enterprise Account Executive to cover Central Europe. As one of our most senior and experienced individual contributors, you will have built up a wealth of sales experience selling into Central Europe’s largest and most successful companies. You are curious by nature, a superb communicator and naturally excel in leading cross-functional, virtual teams to drive net-new business and high value up/cross-sell.
This isn’t just any SaaS sales role and it won’t be for everyone. Expectations are high, and the addressable market and your personal opportunity is even greater. In fact, this role may well be the most interesting and rewarding career move you have ever made. Working with our highest value customers and prospective customers, you will benefit from a proven track record of nurturing and cultivating stakeholder relationships at C-level and C-1. You are persuasive, naturally curious and use your innate skills and experience to align to value. You love to take disruptive solutions to market and are adept at navigating to and empowering mobilizers with whom you partner to drive change.
You enjoy working in a diverse, equitable and inclusive team where people feel a deep sense of belonging and you hold yourself and others to the highest levels of performance.
What You'll Do:
- You will navigate each stage of the end-to-end sales-cycles from qualification to close
- Work with the ADR team to develop and nurture a pipeline that will fuel the ongoing growth of your business enabling you to meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Qualify new opportunities and evangelize Highspot’s vision and value proposition through customer meetings, product demonstrations, in-market events and account-specific initiatives
- Work cross functionally with our marketing, product and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required to close the sale
- Accurately forecast profitable and predictable territory performance
- Represent the voice of the customer to influence internal stakeholders, you will also nurture customers to become evangelists that are eager to contribute to Highspot and our mission
- Be a fabulous and conscientious team member that actively contributes to our positive work environment which is anchored in our guiding principles and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- 7+ years of solution sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory, preferably within SaaS and ideally for a disruptive technology provider
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilise strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of quotas, revenue goals and the ability to effectively identify and sell to C-level executives
- Passion for building long lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results
- Technologically adept with the highest levels of business acumen and outstanding communication both written and oral
- Ability to work individually and within a cross-functional virtual team in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Ability to travel when required
- German language skills: at least Advanced (C1)/Full Professional Proficiency (you can use the language flexibly and accurately for professional purposes)
About our Perks and Benefits:
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
30 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.