Sr. Manager, Enterprise/Strategic Sales - Remote
Sales & Marketing – Sales /
Full time /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
Highspot is seeking a talented and passionate Enterprise Sales Leader. We need a talent magnet with clear and strategic vision, and customer-centric mindset and to lead, inspire and coach, ensure quota attainment and growth targets, employee & team success, and customer delight for Highspot.
The successful candidate will have a passion for building and coaching high performing sales teams and be committed to driving excellence at every stage. You and your team will be responsible for delivering sustained growth year over year with the highest levels of predictability and operational excellence. You will manage and coach a geographically dispersed team of talented and experienced Account Executives and serve as their primary advocate inside the organization, while also collaborating with other functional areas to drive continuous improvement. You will help develop strategies for generating revenue to help achieve the company’s sales goals, develop a best-in-class B2B sales team and play a critical role in Highspot’s rapid growth in North America. While this role is a sales leader, you thrive in an environment that encourages you to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, and have a ‘make it happen attitude’. You are able to lead through ambiguity, champion diversity, and strive to create an equitable and inclusive environment for your team and the company. This is an amazing opportunity to make a huge impact on a fast-growing SaaS company within one of the hottest sectors in the tech landscape.
- You are a proven and effective sales leader who has experience both building and executing a go-to-market model in a fast growing B2B SaaS technology company
- You are able to demonstrate 10+ years of software sales experience, including at least 5 years of sales leadership and evident success in both leadership and enterprise sales
- You have a history of leading teams to overachieve targets and will be able to demonstrate the application of best practices at scale in pipeline management, forecasting.
- You have developed an advanced understanding of effective SaaS sales strategies that reaches and influences executive-level buyers in both enterprise and global strategic customer segments and you’re able to demonstrate a strong command of Salesforce reporting, analytics and dashboards
- Exceptional communication skills and a natural ease at being positioned as a thought leader.
What You'll Do
- Lead an Enterprise Sales Team of Account Executives by combining strategic thinking with a ‘roll-up your sleeves’ mentality.
- Continue to build a culture with a focus on employee engagement and DE&I anchored in our guiding principles.
- Actively identify, hire, and continuously develop a diverse, talented and motivated sales team to succeed by becoming trusted industry experts to the customer.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other functional leaders globally to deliver initiatives that drive growth and deliver world class customer experiences at every touchpoint.
- Data-driven, you will naturally develop and manage your business through carefully selected, shared KPIs that promote team-wide performance, reward excellence and drive continuous
- improvement. You will also be comfortable in driving performance through monthly forecasting.
- Initiate, develop and maintain executive level relationships and drive sales activities with key customers; Participate in customer meetings to validate positioning, qualify opportunities and facilitate the closing process
- Conduct weekly team meetings and plan & reviews with AE’s to ensure effective selling and efficient engagement of aligned resources
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona - Remote
- Arkansas - Remote
- California - Remote
- Connecticut - Remote
- Florida - Remote
- Georgia - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- Illinois - Remote
- Maryland - Remote
- Massachusetts - Remote
- Michigan - Remote
- Minnesota - Remote
- Missouri - Remote
- Montana - Remote
- Nevada - Remote
- New Hampshire - Remote
- New Jersey - Remote
- New York - Remote
- North Carolina - Remote
- Ohio - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Pennsylvania - Remote
- Tennessee - Remote
- Texas - Remote
- Utah - Remote
- Virginia - Remote
- Washington - Remote
- Washington - Seattle
- Washington, D.C. - Remote
- Wisconsin - Remote
Base salary range: $132,500 - $180,000. On Target Earnings (OTE) range: $265,000 - $360,000, 50.00% base/50.00% variable target OTE split. Employees are eligible to receive stock options and may also receive other forms of compensation.
The above represents total expected compensation for this role. Actual compensation will depend on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to, location, experience, and job qualifications.
Highspot also offers the following employee benefits for this position:
-Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
-Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
-401(k) Matching with immediate vesting on employer match
-8 paid holidays and 5 paid days for Annual Holiday Week
-Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
-18 weeks paid parental leave
-Professional development opportunities through LinkedIn Learning
-Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
-2 volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.