Sr. Software Engineer, Ecosystems
India - Hyderabad /
Product – Engineering /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
We’re very proud of our customer loyalty and our rapid growth. Concurrent with this growth is the need to scale our platform and deliver high-quality features in a fast-paced environment with the challenge to solve complex technical problems. We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to help build our Ecosystems product.
Our ideal candidate should have strong technical skills as an engineer and architect; understands how to build high quality customer-facing software; is a team player who enjoys working collaboratively with Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers; is values-driven and cares deeply about culture, is self-managed, curious, and resourceful
What You'll Do
- Focus on server-side programming while also understanding how features work end-to-end in the web frontend and mobile user experiences.
- Rapidly create software that customers love by partnering cross-functionally with a talented team of Engineers, Designers, and Product Managers .
- Use your communication skills to represent highly technical concepts to your counterparts on the Frontend, Design, and Product Management teams.
- Integrate Highspot with external APIs, including third-party Content Management Systems (CMS), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and other third-party applications.
- Develop clean, reusable, supportable, and well-tested RESTful APIs and web services.
- Write automated tests of your code and collaborate with QA to deliver software at a high level of quality.
- Define and meet scalability, uptime, performance, and security goals.
- Resolve major customer technical issues in production.
- Contribute to internal and external technical documentation.
- Act as a mentor and source for direction, training, and guidance for more junior engineers.
- 6+ years of relevant professional software engineering experience with a focus on the backend, not including internships/co-ops.
- Extensive experience architecting SaaS software platforms at scale.
- Significant expertise in cloud computing, concepts, and best practices.
- Docker/CI/K8s experience is not required but is relevant to this role.
- An entrepreneurial spirit: you’re agile, creative, resourceful, and tenacious as you solve problems and achieve team and company goals
- Significant expertise in UNIX-based systems or Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). Including debugging and setting up local development environments in these systems.
- Comfortable with modern open-source technologies and tools.
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.