Sr. Product Manager, Ecosystems
India - Hyderabad /
Product – Product Management /
Highspot is pioneering the category that is fundamentally changing the way companies increase sales productivity. On a mission to transform the way millions of people work with sales enablement, Highspot is committed to building breakthrough software with a spark of magic. We believe a great place to work is about more than the work – it’s about what the company stands for, and how it authentically represents its values in the real world. To this end, we have put intentional focus on creating equitable workspaces for each of our employees. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone feels a deep sense of belonging and is empowered to be an agent of change, with the ability to transform themselves, their workplace, and their world.
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining the Product Management team reporting to the Director of Product Management. The Product Management function at Highspot is an integral part of the company. You will be jumping into many different projects and features, and will be very hands-on. You will be working very closely with design, user research and engineering to think critically and collaboratively about how to solve complex customer problems. Over time, you will have the opportunity to help shape and grow not just the product, but also the team.
The Senior Product Manager role has an area of ownership within the product portfolio, and works with a feature crew of engineers and designers to identify, define, validate, and ship features.
What You'll Do
- You will work with customers and stakeholders to define a roadmap, problems and requirements, and backlog, then manage them through the product development process from discovery to general availability.
- You will become an expert on our software, customer, and our market, as well as be able to identify, prioritize and execute on both tactical and strategic projects.
- You work well cross-functionally with other teams such as executives, product marketing, customer success and make sure their objectives are met, opinions are considered, and plans communicated.
- You will work with your partner teams in design and engineering, both within your region as well as globally, to ensure that we ship a high quality product, on time, that provides a great experience to our users.
- You will collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- You will dig deep into customer and usage data to identify opportunities and evaluate the success of our efforts.
- This is a senior-level position. You have been building software products for some time and have 5+ years of experience shipping products as a PM in an agile / scrum / kanban environment.
- You are experienced at taking ideas and ambiguous data, defining the right outcome, and then mapping the right roadmap/backlog to get there.
- You are able to consider and balance the many different data points and opinions about your area of ownership.
- You can communicate and articulate the strategy and roadmap to execs, team members and customers.
- This is a technical role, you will be able to work directly with senior engineers and instinctively understand technical concepts and trade-offs.
- You are able to comfortably handle many concurrent projects and to do's, and instinctively re-prioritize often without needing guidance. Highspot is in the growth/scale stage and you will be comfortable with the level of ambiguity and workload that entails.
- You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and pick up work outside of your role definition when you need to.
- You have worked with engineering teams as a product owner and have demonstrable experience leading cross-functional teams to ship high-quality products.
- You are a strong communicator and can lead teams through difficult decisions.
- You have strong data skills in quantitative analytics and qualitative user research.
- You have experience managing products for sales, marketing or other customer-facing teams.
- You have experience in consumer or B2B SaaS and understand the mechanics and economics of a SaaS business.
- You have a technical degree or equivalent work experience.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.