Director, Revenue Operations - Sales & Services - Remote
United States /
Sales & Marketing – Revenue Operations /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations team at Highspot is at the intersection of Marketing, Account Development, Sales, Services, Finance, and Accounting. Revenue Operations encompasses Platforms and Deal Strategy. The Revenue Operations team focuses on managing, implementing, and optimizing GTM systems, process and data. We own the GTM operations strategy, framing, evaluation, implementation, administration, infrastructure, and security.
We are growing fast and are looking for a leader to help scale Revenue Operations by partnering with our Sales & Services teams to build a world-class experience for Highspot’s Account Development, Account Executives, Account Managers, Services team members and Managers. The person we are looking for has strong communications and organizational influence skills, can acknowledge and balance the different needs of all relevant stakeholders. They are able to partner closely with various executives to help drive strategy and behaviors that support our new business and expansion sales processes.
What You’ll Do
- As the Director, Revenue Operations for Sales and Services at Highspot, you will help lead and scale the Revenue Operations team. Partner with GTM Leadership cross-functional stakeholders on a variety of strategic initiatives and drive executive-level recommendations that directly impact the growth of our business. In this role, you will be able to quickly leverage data to drive insights and lead the charge on executing operational change across Account Development, Account Executive, Account Management and Services’s teams. Further, you’ll collaborate with other Revenue Strategy leaders at Highspot to develop strategies and optimize team processes.
- Lead and develop a team of operations business partners that focus on partnerships with Account Development, Account Executive, Account Management, and Services to ensure success in their roles
- Drive collaboration across GTM Leadership to identify and prioritize projects and initiatives to scale and mitigate risks across platforms and processes.
- Develop a trusted partnership between all GTM LT and Revenue Operations to:
- Provide recommendations to support the business goals and objectives
- Translate requirements into scalable and cohesive solutions
- Identify the metrics that define success and developing the systems and processes to track and report on them
- Become knowledgeable about Highspot’s Sales-related processes & data including Pre-Sales, Post-Sale, Renewal management, Forecasting, Pipeline generation, and Revenue reporting to
- Support Leadership with just-in-time data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize performance
- Provide Leadership with insights that will help in developing innovative net retention and high-growth strategies
- Become knowledgeable about Highspot’s Services-related processes & data including the Customer implementation process, Customer success and adoption reporting to
- Support GTM Leadership with just-in-time data and reporting needed to successfully manage and optimize customer engagement & satisfaction
- Execute on Sales Engagement implementation, Sales Motion, Sales Methodology, etc
- Execute on operationalizing new growth organization at Highspot on the Services team
As Director, Revenue Operations for Sales and Services, you will:
- 10+ years of experience in operations, analytics, strategy within a SaaS company.
- Experience leading and building an operations team. A hands-on leader, who knows how to apply the right level of situational guidance to a team of smart analysts.
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams, ideally, post-sales.
- Ability to cover a range of activities; from C-level presentations to hands-on, process improvement with Revenue Operations team members.
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics-focused culture.
- A very thorough understanding of traditional B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex data that tell a compelling story.
- Experience scaling Sales and Services tools for optimized prospecting, sales engagement, forecasting, CRM, and business intelligence
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona - Remote
- Arkansas - Remote
- California - Remote
- Connecticut - Remote
- Florida - Remote
- Georgia - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- Illinois - Remote
- Maryland - Remote
- Massachusetts - Remote
- Michigan - Remote
- Minnesota - Remote
- Missouri - Remote
- Montana - Remote
- Nevada - Remote
- New Hampshire - Remote
- New Jersey - Remote
- New York - Remote
- North Carolina - Remote
- Ohio - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Pennsylvania - Remote
- Tennessee - Remote
- Texas - Remote
- Utah - Remote
- Virginia - Remote
- Washington - Remote
- Washington - Seattle
- Washington, D.C.
- Wisconsin - Remote
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.