Sr. Account Manager, Central Europe
Sales & Marketing – Account Management /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We aim to build an inclusive workforce. Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About this Role:
This is a high impact and high visibility role, where you will represent the company as you work with customers to ensure they fully realize the value of the Highspot solution. You’ll be a founding member of the Account Management Team and play a pivotal role in helping shape how we deliver world class Account Management. We are obsessed with making heroes out of our customers and with the support of your Services Executive you will own driving this initiative. Success Planning, value driving and creating and expanding customer relationships will ensure your success in this role. If this sounds like something that excites you, we welcome your application.
What You'll Do:
- Work as a trusted advisor to your customers and ensure they fully realize the value that the Highspot platform provides to their business.
- Create and nurture executive relationships to ensure business alignment with Highspot
- Partner with the Services team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborate cross functionally and advocate the needs of your customers
- Identify additional value opportunities for your customers to drive revenue growth across your account base
- Manage the customer renewal process with commercial acumen that is beneficial to both the customer and Highspot
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual revenue targets
- A proven customer-facing professional with experience servicing commercial/mid-market accounts
- 5+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience
- Able to quickly map complex business requirements to product use cases
- A desire to improve your organization and those around you
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and manage your customer pipeline strategically
- Able to drive the execution of renewal, expansion discussions and negotiate effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to save and renew at risk customers
- German language skills: at least Advanced (C1)/Full Professional Proficiency (you can use the language flexibly and accurately for professional purposes)
About our Perks and Benefits:
Competitive compensation including equity so you feel like you have a piece of the pie
30 days annual leave
Holiday week off between Christmas and New Year
Company social events throughout the year
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision
We carry out various eligibility and background checks as part of our recruiting process, including employment history, education verification and criminal records check. If you require further information let us know.