Sr. Marketing Manager, Platforms and Process - Remote
United States /
Sales & Marketing – Marketing /
Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
We are passionate about building a world-class marketing team, as we believe that exceptionally talented people are the key to delivering a great customer experience at every turn. Working alongside our team of brilliant and experienced individuals, you will be provided an invaluable opportunity for growth.
We are seeking a tenacious Senior Marketing Manager, Platforms and Process team member to join our growing powerhouse, hard-working Community Marketing team, evangelizing a disruptive new marketing community. Our team is dedicated to cultivating personal and professional development by creating a culture of transparency, creativity, innovation, passion, learning, and winning.
Who You Are
- You love creating world-class website EXPERIENCES. You are passionate about creating world-class experiences on websites for community members.
- You are ANALYTICAL. You are constantly asking questions and have a strong desire to understand the “whys” of your environment, and you use data to drive decisions.
- You love PLATFORMS AND PROCESSES. You enjoy thinking through the way to connect platforms through process and vice versa. Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Jira, Google Analytics are platforms you dig into daily.
- You are a STRONG COMMUNICATOR. You have a natural aptitude for eloquently, yet concisely, conveying a message in both written and verbal formats that amplify SEO and SEM efforts.
- You are AGILE and WATERFALL and ALL THINGS PROJECT MANAGEMENT. You are a strong, experienced project manager that is comfortable managing cross-functional projects across Airtable and Jira to streamline projects across marketing, design, and development teams.
- You are a motivated SELF-STARTER. You understand what it takes to build trust and follow up in a credible and timely manner.
- You are a TEAM PLAYER. You are always looking out for others and believe that everyone should be aligned with the vision of the company.
- You are AMBITIOUS. You want to make an impact and become part of a team where you can grow within the company by being rewarded and recognized based on your performance.
What You'll Do
- You will develop the vision and strategies to grow and defend website traffic, engagement, and conversions.
- You must be well versed –ideally expert-certified where possible – in WordPress, Marketo, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
- You are a strong project manager with deep domain expertise – you enjoy Airtable and JIRA – and you excel at keeping stakeholders informed.
- You will report on website, A/B test, and project performance to senior management, identifying and sharing actionable insights to grow our organic presence and improve website conversions.
- You will audit the website and recommend optimizations to improve ranking, including website architecture, structured data, content, and link-building.
- You will collaborate across functions – including Marketing, Product, Engineering, Design, Security, and Legal – to launch campaigns and new web experiences that drive conversions.
- 5+ years of experience driving strategy and execution of impactful web strategy and operations to support paid and organic marketing campaigns in Marketo and Salesforce.
- Strong experience with our core website tech stack - WordPress, Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, aHrefs, and VWO. WordPress, Marketo and Salesforce experience REQUIRED.
- Strong analytical thinking and data-driven decision-making skills, experience analyzing data, and communicating key findings.
- Familiarity with drivers of site speed and other site performance KPIs.
- Strong experience in preparing requirements, specs, and proposals for web designers and developers.
- Ability to be both strategic and have strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal).
- Ambitious and a self-starter. Comfortable in ambiguity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
This position is available either in-office or remote, as applicable, at the following locations:
- Arizona - Remote
- Arkansas - Remote
- California - Remote
- Connecticut - Remote
- Florida - Remote
- Georgia - Remote
- Idaho - Remote
- Illinois - Remote
- Maryland - Remote
- Massachusetts - Remote
- Michigan - Remote
- Minnesota - Remote
- Missouri - Remote
- Montana - Remote
- Nevada - Remote
- New Hampshire - Remote
- New Jersey - Remote
- New York - Remote
- North Carolina - Remote
- Ohio - Remote
- Oregon - Remote
- Pennsylvania - Remote
- Tennessee - Remote
- Texas - Remote
- Utah - Remote
- Virginia - Remote
- Washington - Remote
- Washington - Seattle
- Washington, D.C. - Remote
- Wisconsin - Remote
Base salary range: $115,000 - $199,000 annually. Employees are eligible to receive stock options and may also receive other forms of compensation.
The above represents total expected compensation for this role. Actual compensation will depend on various job-related factors, including, but not limited to, location, experience, and job qualifications.
Highspot also offers the following employee benefits for this position:
-Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits
-Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution
-401(k) Matching with immediate vesting on employer match
-8 paid holidays and 5 paid days for Annual Holiday Week
-Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge)
-18 weeks paid parental leave
-Professional development opportunities through BetterUp and LinkedIn Learning
-Discounted ClassPass membership
-Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health
-2 volunteer days per year
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the ‘apply’ button.